Ryanosu

Best way to see show in Vegas?

First time going to the show, looking for any advice? I am in the Surveillance business, not access control, or monitering.

Thanks,

Ryan

First time going to the show, looking for any advice? I am in the Surveillance business, not access control, or monitering.

Thanks,

Ryan

What I usually do is walk quickly down each aisle on the first day taking notes, gathering catalogs and info and scanning my badge. That evening I go over the materials I gathered and decide which vendors warrant a return trip. The following day(s), I re-visit them for more in-depth discussions.

It also helps if you plan to look for specific things before you go and keep a list with you.

Thanks, for the info. I am only there for 2 days and want to make sure I am as efficient as possible with my time. Thanks, again.

Be prepared for sensory overload. There is so much to see and so much noise you'll likely tire quickly.

Wear comfortable shoes and buy a case of water from a grocery or drug store. (It costs less than a single bottle at the convention center) Stay hydrated and you might as well bring some sort of power bar to nibble on while walking..... and you'll do some walking. Bring a suitable briefcase with a comfortable handle or a rolling case. It's amazing how much literature you end up carrying. Those free bags with the plastic handles get amazingly uncomfortable as the day wears on.

Take advantage of some of the free information sessions, specially the one on NICET certification for CCTV. Wednesday 1:00pm RM506.

Thanks, for the info. I was warned about the sensory overload! Great tips, will be planning on using several.

Thanks,

Ryan Temple

Howard,

If you are going to be at the show on Thursday, let me know? We might be able to help each other out. We are a wholesaler of surveillance equipment pcsurveillance "dot" net. I would love to hear how you see the business evolving in the upcoming years and your past experiences.

Thanks,

Ryan

cell 216-401-8482