jeromephone

So what did anyone think about this years show

My impressions

a lot more penny slot machines than I ever saw before

cheap room rates high food and bev prices

smaller crowds and number of vendors

HD the new hype along with IP

Would like to own some of the video wall stuff for a sales tool.

Too many vendors did not have enough people with a command of the english language to be really helpful. I know that sounds a bit redneckish but I really felt like I was wasting my time at some booths as they only wanted to scan my badge and could not answer anything.

I did not keep good notes and could not relocate some booths I wanted to revisit. Slipping a bit I guess

I liked the Axis hd cameras. I want the big pano flat screen.

I also looked at attached storage from a couple of vendors I think extra storage is in our future as everyone wants more days saved at higher quality.

Agreed, a lot less vendors, no downstairs this year.

A lot of IP stuff.

I thought the video wall was kinda of cool and cheesy at the same time.

Language barrior in the foreign vendors. Although I saw a girl at the NUUO booth who spoke japanese, english and spanish...Pretty impressive!!

Food was cheap at the buffets and booze was free at the vendor parties and while gambling!

Noticed not as many product models this year. I guess budget cuts affected the eye candy too

Overall a smaller show but a good one none the less! It's kinda hard to have a bad time in Vegas!!

Agreed, a lot less vendors, no downstairs this year.

A lot of IP stuff.

I thought the video wall was kinda of cool and cheesy at the same time.

Language barrior in the foreign vendors. Although I saw a girl at the NUUO booth who spoke japanese, english and spanish...Pretty impressive!!

Food was cheap at the buffets and booze was free at the vendor parties and while gambling!

Noticed not as many product models this year. I guess budget cuts affected the eye candy too

Overall a smaller show but a good one none the less! It's kinda hard to have a bad time in Vegas!!

I guess the girl you met speaks Mandarin Chinese, English, and Spanish, not Japanese.

And, yah, NUUO have the staff that has a good command of multiple languages.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any question about NUUO products.

Yung-chung Lin

service@nuuo.com

I hope I did not offend anyone I am the worst with languages. I can appreciate the difficulty as my daughter is fluent in spanish and when we visit friends out of the country I am totally intiniminated. I would not even be able to make an attempt in another language so again I apologize

I hope I did not offend anyone I am the worst with languages. I can appreciate the difficulty as my daughter is fluent in spanish and when we visit friends out of the country I am totally intiniminated. I would not even be able to make an attempt in another language so again I apologize

don't worry about it.

did you stick around NUUO's booth for a while? :P

And what do you think of NUUO's products?

Yung-chung Lin

service@nuuo.com