Cabling

West Coast CCTV Tradeshows

There are basically two:

ASIS - going on now in Anaheim, CA.

ISC-West - March 23-25, 2010 in Las Vegas.

I go to ISC-West every year. It, and its east coast counterpart, ISC-East, are the primary industry trade shows.

I went to ASIS-2009 yesterday. It was a ghost town. I believe there were more exhibitors walking the floor than attendees.

There are basically two:

I go to ISC-West every year. It, and its east coast counterpart, ISC-East, are the primary industry trade shows.

I went to ASIS-2009 yesterday. It was a ghost town. I believe there were more exhibitors walking the floor than attendees.

really it's not gonna be long until there are no more shows

It was a ghost town... and yup, more exhibitors than customers... Was there no more than an hour...

Did not see much of any newer that could really make a difference... same products, the same people the same marketing fluff...

Pano's newest SD5 cameras were very impressive - as well as their newest DVRs recording strictly H.264 configuration at lower cost that their present systems...

Hikvision had some interesting linup on their 2MP cameras...

Mainly not much of anything new...

Some announcements that will follow the show about discontinuing certain products from various companies... some increases on product pricing and mostly drops in pricing on most items...

Very boring show this time at least...

It was a ghost town... and yup, more exhibitors than customers... Was there no more than an hour...

Did not see much of any newer that could really make a difference... same products, the same people the same marketing fluff...

Pano's newest SD5 cameras were very impressive - as well as their newest DVRs recording strictly H.264 configuration at lower cost that their present systems...

Hikvision had some interesting linup on their 2MP cameras...

Mainly not much of anything new...

Some announcements that will follow the show about discontinuing certain products from various companies... some increases on product pricing and mostly drops in pricing on most items...

Very boring show this time at least...

Thank you so much CCTV_Supplier for posting the tradeshows and your thoughts and experiences ... I appreciate it a lot! I guess my company did not miss much in Anahaim this year ...

There are basically two:

Thank you "survtech" for listing the tradeshows for all to see and comment! I appreciate your time and efforts and willingness to share!

Exhibition stand builders Dubai not only provides the visibility, it also creates a group of potential target sector and reinforces your product or service in the mind of existing customers.

Look At Here