Tall Paul

Is it worth attending IFSEC 2011

I'm thinking of attending IFSEC 2011 in Birmingham this May. Does anyone recommend it? What experiences do you have of it?

Regards

Paul

www.sascctv.co.uk

I'm thinking of attending IFSEC 2011 in Birmingham this May. Does anyone recommend it? What experiences do you have of it?

Regards

Paul

www.sascctv.co.uk

ifsec is the biggest security event in the uk. well worth the time.

As Tom says very much so

suppliers are ok and sending you info but if you want to see products in action etc go to IFSEC and dont forget your walking shoes you'll need them

As Tom says very much so

suppliers are ok and sending you info but if you want to see products in action etc go to IFSEC and dont forget your walking shoes you'll need them

Neutech. are you going ifsec we will have to meet up if you are . drinks on me ..... ooops sorry you.

As Tom says very much so

Neutech. are you going ifsec we will have to meet up if you are . drinks on me ..... ooops sorry you.

100% Tom

Im over mon - wed so i'll catch up with you somewhere along the way and yeah i think i have enough McD's free coffee tokens for a couple freebies

Hi!

What is your impression after visiting Ifsec 2011?

I did see many showing HD-SDI cameras & DVR's.

More IP/Megapixel cameras.

Also feel sad for a few companies coming with and showing DVR's non real-time and poor video quality, seems they must have been in their office 24/7 and not looked around what is happening.

The show was smaller this year then year before, much smaller then 4 years ago, but this yeat I feel it was more people visiting.

What did others think of it?

JD