qman

ISC EAST SHOW 2005

ISC EAST SHOW 2005

Jacob K. Javits Convention Center — 655 West 34th Street — New York, NY 10001

Event Dates & Times:

Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 10:00am - 5:00pm

Thursday, August 25, 2005, 10:00am - 5:00pm

OK GUYS, ANYONE ATTENDING PLEASE POST HERE, AS AT LEAST 5 MEMBERS HAVE CONFIRMED THAT THEY ARE GOING, AND I'M TRYING TO HAVE A MEET. SO PLEASE PUT A NOTE HERE, AND I'LL CONTACT YOU TO AMKE ARRANGEMENTS.

Thanks data for reminding me to make the sticky, but I have to create a new one because the system won't let me make stickys from existing posts.

OK NY guys, I need recommendations on where to have a meet for everyone, preferably the night before the show, so that we can all get together and maybe plan something out (should be fun). I was thinking somewhere in Manhattan, or maybe queens. Data, what do you think?

Man, just got a notification that I have to be in Seattle Washington and then Portland Oregon that week and then heading to Florida... Shut... May be some other time

Guys, since some of you will be together, take some pictures please?

MetzLyov, sorry to hear. Herm, I will send out cell #. I am going up to PA next week for west and wewaxation. When I get back, I'll be headed up to Wisconsin for some classes for a week.

data we may finally meet for a bud dude

just working towards the plane ticket now ... all nighter again adjusting IR ..

OK guys, one week to go, and still no place, I have to know of something.

I was thinking of maybe a hotel's bar or something, but I really need to have some recommendations.

well doesnt look like that canoe is going to make it in time dudes ..

2 open jobs awaiting on deposits .. and too many current bills ... just cant afford it right now ... maybe next time

OK guys, it seems that the time is up, and unfortunately, I was not able to secure a place, since only 2 people here have shown interest in showing up.

So let's say we do this:

The show ends at 5:00pm on wesnday for the first day, so what I can so is that anyone that is interested in meeting up, PM me, and I will give you my cell phone number, and you can call me then.

let's see how many people are interested then

hermin

If anyone is in town, please let me know if you would like to come meet us here in Merrick, NY at our showroom.

516-868-3600 x 102

For future reference, we will be having 2 cctv dealer product trainings per month here in Merrick NY. Each class will hold 24 people. Some trainings will be on specific manufacturer products and others will be on cctv and networking (non manufactuer specific).

Also, let me know if anyone would like to administer a class at our showroom. Might be a good way for all too network, and learn at the same time. Let me mention that all trainings will be fully catered.

Regards,

Sal

http://www.digitalwatchguard.com

Ok people, just got back from the show.

TIRED AS HELL!!!!!

Will post pictures and updates later tonight, but in all honesty, it wasn't that good.

Big names, like BOSCH and SANYO where missing, but I did meet a couple of you, like SAM from powertellecom, and THOMAS, from VIDEOINSIGHT, and spoke to a couple of you on the phone, and also found out some interesting things, like who OEMS for who, and I got a BIG suprise, like who OEM'S for Extreme CCTV!!!!!