bpzle

PTZ Control

I have an Aver standalone unit and need to send the characters "095" through the RS485 outputs in order to get into an OSD menu on a box camera. Anyone have any idea on how to do this?

I've got it all hooked up and if I enter the OSD from the camera, I can control it via the PTZ controls on the DVR, I just have no way to hit "enter" from the PTZ controls. The camera's manufacturer says that with a normal PTZ controller, you can punch in "095" and this functions as enter.

Anyone have a clue?

I have an Aver standalone unit and need to send the characters "095" through the RS485 outputs in order to get into an OSD menu on a box camera. Anyone have any idea on how to do this?

I've got it all hooked up and if I enter the OSD from the camera, I can control it via the PTZ controls on the DVR, I just have no way to hit "enter" from the PTZ controls. The camera's manufacturer says that with a normal PTZ controller, you can punch in "095" and this functions as enter.

Anyone have a clue?

which ptz are you using ???

Any ideas? I'm still waiting on Avermedia engineers... but with Chinese New Year and all, I may be waiting a while...

thats a blood long time to wait chinese new year is not till feb 3rd 2011.

happy new year everyone its just turned 2011 here " title="Applause" /> bpzle just PM you.

I'm using a standalone dvr... No pc onstite. id like to for ease of service be able to do this remotley... play with the settings and then check back later for evaluation