destro_23

any iPad apps that can do avermedia?

Just wondering if there are any iPad apps that can handle the avermedia dvr's? the iPhone app is decent for what it does.. but looking for a higer res view that i can watch from home better

Just wondering if there are any iPad apps that can handle the avermedia dvr's? the iPhone app is decent for what it does.. but looking for a higer res view that i can watch from home better

hi. aver iphone app is fine....... if you have poor res it will be the stream settings on the dvr. next to handy viewer you have options to change the res.

I've installed the Aver iViewer on several iPads and it works great. Image is nice and clear & actually looks much better than on some of my PC or Laptop monitors. I've also installed IP Camera Viewer which supports Aver EB, EH, NV, SEB series DVRs. I think the app cost around $5.

if you need to pay for a avers app then its not from aver ... they are all free.

another neat way for ipad is to load remote viewer onto windows based avers and that way you get full OSD with full control. its on test but will be out soon.

Ip camera viewer. It's the best app ever. Available for ios and Android.

Ip camera viewer by nibbles and bits ios

Ip cam viewer by Robert chow. Android

This app puts all other native camera apps to shame and you can view multiple dvrs/nvrs/ip Csmeras of mixed brands together all at once

Is this one made by Vididev? It is the only one that I find on Google Play,it has 1000+ downloads, and has not been updated since 30/Jul/2011, so that doesn't say a lot about its quality.

This one is last updated 22/Jul/2013 and has 1million+ downloads, looks a lot better. It has a Basic version (free) and a Pro version (paid) that has been purchased over 100k+ times. I will check it out, thanks!

Is this one made by Vididev? It is the only one that I find on Google Play,it has 1000+ downloads, and has not been updated since 30/Jul/2011, so that doesn't say a lot about its quality.

No not this one.

This one is last updated 22/Jul/2013 and has 1million+ downloads, looks a lot better. It has a Basic version (free) and a Pro version (paid) that has been purchased over 100k+ times. I will check it out, thanks!

Yes. The app gets updated almost every week.

I must say. the one downfall of the app is that it does not give you the ability to pan/tilt/zoom analog cameras connected the dvr. You can however control nearly any IP based PTZ.

But seriously .. its the best app. Once its setup.. You don't have to login to the system. you just open the app and the cameras are there. Plus for android it gives you camera image widgets!.

Also once you setup the cameras the first time, you can email the config file to your customer so that they never even have to setup the app. They just purchase the app, then open the email which you sent to them, and whala the cameras are magically loaded on their phone.

I usually setup all the analog cameras with the manufacturer as "avermedia", and any ip cameras through the actually ip manufacturer such as vivotek. I recently setup a 32 channel hybrid pc based aver system for a customer. One of the cameras was a vivotek that had audio.. YOu can actually stream the audio through the app, and it works really good.

But seriously .. its the best app. Once its setup.. You don't have to login to the system. you just open the app and the cameras are there. Plus for android it gives you camera image widgets!.

I'll be damned, I didn't notice the widgets... I will try tomorrow, too late already.

I did try the app with Hikvision (4 different models), Dahua (2 models), Apexis (2 models) and AVTech (1 model). It worked great with all of them. I also had success trying with a Hikvision DVR, but I didn't get it working with a Hikvision NVR. I didn't bother trying with my Dahua DVR. But I am quite sure that any unit that supports RTSP should be able to get it working.