Sign in to follow this  
myplace46

Adding Pelco IP camera

Hi guys,

I recently purchased 2 Pelco IX10DN cameras and I'm trying to use them with my Aver 6840e card.

I can get connected in "camera settings" but when I try to go to "Details" to make final adjustments, it fails to connect. I'm stuck at about 1 frame per second and can't make any other adjustments such as color, video quality mode, frame rate, etc.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks,

John

Hi guys,

I recently purchased 2 Pelco IX10DN cameras and I'm trying to use them with my Aver 6840e card.

I can get connected in "camera settings" but when I try to go to "Details" to make final adjustments, it fails to connect. I'm stuck at about 1 frame per second and can't make any other adjustments such as color, video quality mode, frame rate, etc.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks,

John

Hi john. going into adjustments on DVR will be slow as they are camera settings. have you tried going to camera direct and doing settings.

Hi john. going into adjustments on DVR will be slow as they are camera settings. have you tried going to camera direct and doing settings.

Hi,

No, I'm not sure how to do that, bought these used with no manual.

Hi,

No, I'm not sure how to do that, bought these used with no manual.

Hi john just go into I.E and type IP of camera ... load activex and you will have direct control of the camera to do settings.

Hi john just go into I.E and type IP of camera ... load activex and you will have direct control of the camera to do settings.

Thanks Tom,

I'll give that a try,

I appreciate it.

John