Sign in to follow this  
fisma

AverDigi NV5000

I have AverDigi NV5000 machine that works with 15 cameras. I need to have access to this hybrid machine from another pc inside network and certainly from outside network.

I do not know from what should I start configuring it. Do I need some special software on another pc inside network or I can use any browser to access cameras on this machine? From browser I have tried to access this machine by typing: 192.168.1.39:5550 or 192.168.1.39:80. Not working althought these ports are open.

Thanks in advance for answers.

In the Network setup menu, system detected the local ip of the computer system and it put a default value of '5550' for 'Remote Console Port'.

'Remote Control Server' is enabled; and it is running. The default port here is '5555'. Now this is where I'm confused. Why are there 2 ports?

I enter the 'local ip:5550' in my browser from another pc inside network and it doesn't connect. I tried 'local ip:5555' and still nothing.

What am I missing here?

I have disabled brandmauer of Windows and something started working. But still not fully. Now when type localIP:80 I receive 2 error messages: "Can not find C:\Program Files\RemoteAP\install_language_200090713.exe. Control that you wrote name correctly and try again." After clicking OK 2 time it asks me to type username and password. When I type it it opens me camera1. Why I can not see other cameras? Please, help me.

Hi. First you need to enter local ip while in admin mode and you need enter ip as http:// local ip:5550

Also under network in menu you also need to tick viewer