mateck8888

Max. 2mp Cameras with Two NV6480exp cards?

Hello:

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with running larger number of IP cameras using two NV6480exp cards?

We currently have to of them installed in a system (i5 second generation CPU) with:

14 Analog

11 2mp IP cameras

It runs fast with this configuration.

We want to swap out the analog for IP cameras, giving us a total of 25 IP cameras. Has anyone tried to run that many (at 1.3 or 2mp) on a Aver System?

Thanks

Matt

Hi. I know they will with dahua and aver .....hik you might have to lower the res.

You are not going to get the best out of your cameras with using aver. They have dropped back in there technology

You can pick up tribrid dahua for 150 16 way

Thanks for the suggesting Tom. I was thinking I might have to drop down to 1.3mp. But my intent was to eventually up-sell them to a Milestone xProtect system.

I"m saddened that Aver stopped development of their CCTV products. I always thought their user interface was very friendly - unlike most DVR/NVR stand alone units.

Thanks for the suggesting Tom. I was thinking I might have to drop down to 1.3mp. But my intent was to eventually up-sell them to a Milestone xProtect system.

I"m saddened that Aver stopped development of their CCTV products. I always thought their user interface was very friendly - unlike most DVR/NVR stand alone units.

Hi. They still make ...... And are reliable the E5016 is there latest

Going over to milestone is also going backwards and has extra costs.

Have a look at avigilon. Some of aver functions and more