EmpireTech

Dahua SD6C230S-HN Led light issues

Hello

Recently i bought a Dahua SD6C230s-hn on aliexpress, but i meet a problem.

Only two(The base 2LED was on) of the six ir leds are working. Is it possible there is a setting I need to change or is there a problem?

The seller said i need to make different zoom then could make all LED lights on, what is the problem i meet?

Could anyone help me for this?

Thanks.

Andy

12345.jpg.47e9399ddd7b40a0b26fc4e37ebf64c6.jpg

Yea I dont really see a reason why 2 bulbs of six would work for a specific zoom setting? I mean it seems like a compllex setup for something like that to occur when the sensors and exposure settings can adjust automatically or manually. You should definately get your money back and never buy for that place again haha, I never hear good things about that site for some reason .

Oh...no, the seller very kind and i already buy many from them yet. But this problem is the first time i met, how about hang it outdoor in the night for a try??

1. Pls check if the IR LIGHT CTRL is ZOOM PRI (pls check details on the user manual page21)

2. Pls test zoom in dark. This camera support 30x Optical zoom. Pls zoom step by step till 30x optical, and notice the change of IR lights.

3. If still remains the problem of the IR light, pls ask client to let our tech to check remotely via Teamviewer.

Here are the feedback from the seller and we lastly solve the problem, the IR light is OK now, seems i make some small mistake, but they are very patient for my complaint, seems nice. I left them a good feedback.

Alexpress now selling many hikvision and dahua cameras, most sellers there are very kind.

Is anyone worried that the majority of products on Aliexpress are counterfeit?

I too was looking on Aliexpress for some DAHUA PTZ's.

I have purchased motorola parts that looked 99% like OEM Motorola. I was very surprised how China has mastered the counterfeit world of products.

Is anyone worried that the majority of products on Aliexpress are counterfeit?

I too was looking on Aliexpress for some DAHUA PTZ's.

I have purchased motorola parts that looked 99% like OEM Motorola. I was very surprised how China has mastered the counterfeit world of products.

Lol its funny some counterfeit might be better then geniune.

dahua is very good brand now, and the camera now we are using is not bad, and work perfect, good price for good product. Any way, you could have a try, i buy some SD50230S-HN today, seems this is a new ptz, but without nightvision.