sceh

Better camera resolution

I have a Swann 8-2600 system and mainly PRO-530 (600 TV Lines 728 x 488 pixels) cameras. I would like better resolution but can't use HD but I can go to the PRO-735 cameras where the resolution is 720TVL 720x576 pixels). Will I notice the difference given the small difference in specifications? I actually wonder why they produced the 735 actually. Any recommendations or should I go HD and buy a new machine?

I have a Swann 8-2600 system and mainly PRO-530 (600 TV Lines 728 x 488 pixels) cameras. I would like better resolution but can't use HD but I can go to the PRO-735 cameras where the resolution is 720TVL 720x576 pixels). Will I notice the difference given the small difference in specifications? I actually wonder why they produced the 735 actually. Any recommendations or should I go HD and buy a new machine?

You will not notice the difference. Get an hd system.

This is probably a dumb question but here goes..

I have bought Swann cameras for my Swann DVR. Is there anything specific about the camera or can I buy any camera which meets their basic specification (non HD at the moment)?

thanks for any advice

I have bought Swann cameras for my Swann DVR. Is there anything specific about the camera or can I buy any camera which meets their basic specification (non HD at the moment)?

thanks for any advice

Any analog camera should work, but why waste money on low resolution...you can buy an entire new system that is HD for a few hundred.

thanks for any advice

Hi. Yes any analog BNC camera will do .... But there are also good and bad analog

You can't go wrong with CNB cameras ... Some good deals on eBay

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=CNB&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.XCNB+cameras.TRS0&_nkw=CNB+cameras&_sacat=0