Sign in to follow this  
pbrise

VistaCam PT's stop streaming when new cameras were installed

I have 2 VistaCam PT's (Pan/Tilt cameras) and one Foscam FI8904W (fixed Camera). All 3 of these cameras are wireless. They all worked fine if I was using my app IPCamViewer Pro. However, I just installed 3 more Hikvision DS-2CD3132F-IWS cameras (fixed cameras, wired directly into a PoE switch) and now both VistaCam cameras stop working in IPCamViewer. I believe that this is an issue with the port forwarding on my Asus Wireless router (RT-AC68U) as I am able to reset this and for a few minutes all 6 cameras work, however after a while only the Foscam and Hikvision cameras work fine, but both VistaCam's drop out. If I am on my network at home, I am able to view all 6 cameras by accessing them with their IP address, it is only if I use a app such as IPCamViewer (which requires my WAN IP, Port Forwarding, Local Port and Port Range) that only these 2 VistaCam's drop out. I have tried lowering the resolution, video quality, frame rate and max bitrate on all 3 of my Hikvision cameras to their lowest possible settings (note: I cannot do this on the Foscam or VistaCam's) and they still drop out. Another thing that is strange is that if I have both VistaCam's, the Foscam and only one of the Hikvision cameras connected, no cameras drop out in IPCamViewer. I have also tried wiring the Ethernet and turning off the Wireless on both VistaCam's and there are still issues.

Is there a way to increase the port forwarding memory or is there something that I am doing wrong here? I would like to test with another IP camera viewing app, however I have not found anything that is compatible with all 3 type of cameras.

Please help me

Just to make sure, disable NAT and UPnP on all the Hikvisions. Check that all your 6 cameras use different ports, and forward the needed ports correctly to each camera on your router.