AVCONSULTING

Cheap PTZ Domes

Here is an interesting approach to the CCTV market. Dome prices are retail so I would guess dealer is probably 20% or more below. Read the payment and policies. I wonder how many people would be willing to risk buying from them. Even at the lower prices it still represents somewhat of a risk.

http://www.ptz-camera.com/

Here is an interesting approach to the CCTV market. Dome prices are retail so I would guess dealer is probably 20% or more below. Read the payment and policies. I wonder how many people would be willing to risk buying from them. Even at the lower prices it still represents somewhat of a risk.

http://www.ptz-camera.com/

"We don't accept credit cards." - CASH ONLY!

"We do not accept returns or refunds. No Exceptions" - THEY DONT HAVE WARRANTY!!

"Your orders will be shipped out within 3-5 days after funds are cleared" - WOW!!!! THEY WILL WAIT FOR THE CASH, THEN SHIP IT!

.." the public (yes some of you reading this) are stupid " - THEY WOULD HAVE TO BE, TO FALL FOR THIS SCAM!!! )

This is what it says on the order:

"100% Satisifaction, or you can return the

product within 14 days from the date of

purchase. 35% restocking fee applies.

Must have RNA# prior to sending unit back,

and it must be in a sellable condition.

Customer is responsible for any shipping

damages back to us.

Every attempt was made to have all

information as accurate as possible

but American Water Distillers is not

responsible for any errors.

Shipping/handling is not refundable."

now..... What in the hell are water distillers doing selling CCTV equipment?

I swear, this **** has to be illegal.

I thought you might find it funny to see. My guess is that the guy who owns American Water Distillers (found them on internet also) was overseas doing some buying and stumbled across this line and figured it would be an easy way to make money. I think he may be surprised to find that he has a lot of inventory that isn't going to sell. Joke will be on him. Watch for price drops soon on his web site.

I thought you might find it funny to see. My guess is that the guy who owns American Water Distillers (found them on internet also) was overseas doing some buying and stumbled across this line and figured it would be an easy way to make money. I think he may be surprised to find that he has a lot of inventory that isn't going to sell. Joke will be on him. Watch for price drops soon on his web site.

we have AC companies and Plumbing companies here selling DVRs!! (PC Based)