rory

anyone know what PTZ this belongs to?

just took over an account that has a no name win98 DVR, selling them a real one, i mean really any other DVR PC or not would be more real than this one they have! It only allows saving an image to a floppy, and has basically no features to speak of, and ofcourse, win98, freezed 10 times while I was there!

Anyway, the guy that sold them it took the keyboard away as it stopped working, for the PTZ, no name keybpard, as I have the booklet and it, well has no name! But i have attached a photo of it if anyone can recognise it, I need to also know what dome brand it is, but more importantly we need a new keyboard.

They have a bunch of Phillips Dinion cameras also, in a dirty dirty warehouse, in no housings, and they are all dirty dirty dirty, anwyay, thats another story.

Its definately from Asia. The DVR software doesnt support the PTZ's protocol, only supports 5 others that dont work.

Thanks

Rory

Edited by Guest

That looks like an old PELCO board, from 1994 I think

I'll let you know, I got to check out and old client that has something similar, I'll get back to you.

That looks like an old PELCO board, from 1994 I think

I'll let you know, I got to check out and old client that has something similar, I'll get back to you.

they were sold it only a year ago, its asian apparently, as the booklet for the keypad has no name anywhere on it. One of those no name products!