cctv_down_under

630 Tv Line cameras

ADI has a 680 tvline camera, by samsung, but it's $2000 dealer cost, and it's not a dome, but a bank style. I'll find out the model number.

can you please pm me the name of the company, or a contact??

I want to know what the hell they are selling

what's the point in getting such a high resolution.. I don't even think computer monitors can handle this can they?

It's a misprint. Download the PDF attachment and it has the resolution as 420 lines. You might want to bring it to their attention so they can change the copy.

highest res ive found is Sanyo, but even there's doesnt give a good image during alot of sunlight with the sharp mode on, only in shady areas. I ended up disabling it on the 2 cameras I bought, 1 indoors and 1 outdoors.

The only other higher res I found is Machine Vision which we cant use, and ofcourse megapixel cameras, which cost alot. Then again most recorders wont record in that high of a resolution and the monitors wont see that high anyway.

what is the highest resolution a computer can display with a Geovision card?

cause if I am correct, computers don't go by TV Horizontal Lines, I believe computer screens are generated to use a matrix of horizontal and vertical lines thus they go by Pixels to determine their resolution. There fore, how do you convert TV Lines to resolution or draw a comparrison between the two?