hyperion7

CCTV Camera issue

Hi guys, wondering if someone might be able to help.

I have a 4 channel Sannce TV box which I purchased a few weeks ago to replace a Sunluxy equivalent which ceased working. Just before it died, there seemed to be interference on one of the four cameras and then it ultimately stopped working altogether, leaving 3 cameras working.

Anyway, with the new Sannce box in place, 3 of the existing cameras and 1 brand new one (to replace what I thought to be one which was faulty), together with a new power supply and splitter, I cannot seem to get any more than 3 cameras to work at one time. The 3 existing cameras work fine, as does the new camera when I test it but it will always disconnect one of the other cameras, even if I swap the ports around, leaving me with just the 3 cameras working.

Initially, I thought it might be a power supply issue so I bought a replacement power adapter and splitter but the issue of just having the 3 cameras working out of 4 remains.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Needs details of the equipment. Analog, IP, other? How powered Locally, home run feed, other?

Is there power to the specific camera? Is it on the same input of the DVR if these are analog cameras?

Is the new camera AHD? Is the recorder tribrid ? If not - and you have purchased an AHD camera with an analogue recorder this is the reason it won't work as they do not mix...