rockh0pp3r

Help with Hikvision IR

The building in front of my house installed new lights and they are quite bright, which causes the camera pointing at it not to switch automatically to IR. Instead, I get a low quality color which is very grainy.

I've been trying to find a setting that deals with tolerance of light before it switches to IR, but haven't found any.

I'm using the DS-2CD2032-I cameras with the Hikvision DS-7608NI-E2/8P NVR.

Can't believe I'm having so much trouble finding this setting :S

if u custom setting each camera in NVR due to lighting. it should work fine. MP cameras are sensitive. Alot of times it's the connector bad on both ends and CAT wiring nicked

if u custom setting each camera in NVR due to lighting. it should work fine. MP cameras are sensitive. Alot of times it's the connector bad on both ends and CAT wiring nicked

Thanks. I've tried searching for the option, but I can't find it. Do you know where it is?

Thanks. I've tried searching for the option, but I can't find it. Do you know where it is?

Just go to their website, all kinds of stuff, really seems to support their product unlike most

www.hikvision.com