syadnom

Cheap but good analog cams? and source?

I've got a number of sites that I've converted analog to h.264 with Axis encoders. Now I have a few old cams that desperately need replaced, but no budget for new IP cams+cables.

Anyone have some advice on the best analog cameras available for very cheap? ebay is chock full of options, but I don't know what's decent and what's junk.

Thanks!

What DVR do you use? If its not TVI or AHD, getting a new analoge camera will probably give you the same picture as your old analoge camera.

Axis companion and axis camera station. I'm using encoders to bridge the gap between old cameras and new iP cameras. Some of the old cameras are very very poor, so I need to replace them with something as good and cheap as possible.

Quite often I'll take on a site that has 12 or so analog cameras and 2-3 of them are basically shot. If the camera's view is low priority, then investing in a new IP cam, cables, PoE power etc doesn't make a lot of sense. A $50 analog camera swap on the other hand fixes up that coverage to acceptable levels without breaking the bank.

Yes, there are other brands, I've got hikvisions and foscams and various other units out there, but Axis Companion does a fantastic job and has good APPs, an upgrade path to Camera Station, and an upgrade path to hosted video. The cameras are also very good, so I'm not looking at a cheap IP cam option.

It’s good to discuss thing prior, like you genuinely mention your budget crises. I think I have something for you. As per requirements, you will for sure get analog cameras options of your choice from CMM India. Just get in touch with experts and address your budget details, they will sure help you to get want you want, and in your pocket-friendly price.