Sign in to follow this  
winie06

I did cut the cable on my Camera

It's a Lorex MC7521 color CCD camera.

I want to reatach the other ends (BNC and Current) to the cable but when I opened it, it had 5 cables instead of 3. They are White Red Yellow Black and the one without color, Ground I think.

The problem is that each of the others only have 2 Cables each. The BNC has white and ground and the current one has red and ground.

Could anyone please tell me how to wire it?

if you have the cutting, check continuity between the colors and the connectors. My guess is some may not be used or are being doubled up to increase gauge? Also check resistance to make sure there are no resistors in the line where the chunk is. I have seen that before for super small cams. Anyhow if you do not have the cutt-off piece, the safest thing would be [imo] to take the thing apart and see where the colors go on the inside. See if you can decipher what is what, usually you only need 3 wires, red is usually power in, yellow is usually signal out, black is common ground.... that said, worth looking at to make sure. I have also seen white being mic if equipped. If you take it apart and are still stumped, put up some pics!

good luck