avraam

Any weather proof rj45 connector that works with Axis E cams

... and are around $25?

I saw on ebay lots of axis originals, but they are way too expensive. Any cheap(er) ones available that work just as well?

Thanks!

... and are around $25?

I saw on ebay lots of axis originals, but they are way too expensive. Any cheap(er) ones available that work just as well?

Thanks!

I am in the same boat -- looking for waterproof ones but I only need for one cam. They are pricey. I've used indoor ones in the past and then sealed them with UV heat shrink tubing. Works like a charm, unless you need to regularly disconnect them. Even then, I have lots of indoor ones so it is just easier to cut off the tubing and reconnect when done.

Just my 2 cents worth

I found some on the AliExpress Site...China. https://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/0.html?orderId=84102944521734&productId=32806795384. It will fit over the RJ45 connector without cutting the cable.

Also:https://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/0.html?orderId=84102944511734&productId=32777406863

This one is a pigtail. The product is called a RJ45 PoE Injector Female DC12V Input Connector Plug Power Over Ethernet Outdoor Waterproof Adapter Cable for Network IP Camera.

I have not received it yet, but should work fine.

I found some on the AliExpress Site..

Hi. None of what you have listed are any good.

You don't get the camera end ....... so will not fit other camera manufacturers

No. Not wrong .

The black kit ......take a look at it .....it is pointless and none Poe for axis......... But besides that why would you waterproof the rj45 and not the power plug........ Then a couple of inches away you have another rj45 there is nothing in the kit to waterproof that .....pointless. For axis

I have not received it yet, but should work fine.

Not used one yet ........ But say am wrong