monarols

iSpy downloading local stream from internet?

Hi all, I had an issue with some program downloading massive amounts of data, and couldnt nail which program it was.

My PC was well overdue for a rebuild anyway, so after installing NetBalancer and all the original programs, plus ISpy, I discovered that it was the program iSpy (Lastest version) which you can use to monitor/motion detect/record your IP camera video stream

I have 2 wireless IP cameras setup for security monitoring, both with thier own dedicated Local IP address, port forwarded in my router and added in iSpy, but as soon as I start the software, it starts downloading the video stream from the internet?

Net Balancer shows that iSpy is downloading around 165kb/sec (5-6 Gb a day! as long as the software is running).

I can use an app, (IPCam basic) just by entering my ISP address:Port number as the ports have been forwarded in the router and can view both camera remotley no problem on the android phone, and can understand the data download for this use.

If I view the cam output in FF or IE on the PC iSpy software is installed on (ISP address:Port Number), the same data download starts

Nothing else is installed that is downloading data

I am obviously missing a big picture here, lol, but cant understand why the output of my IP cam is routed through the internet (I set ports in cam as not 80, 8080. when its connected wirelessly to my router

Why cant the video stream just be viewed locally thru the iSpy software and not go anywhere near the internet?

Cams are the DBPower/Foscam B series

Thanks Chris