harry_Smith

Xinray Shenzhen china review *** Buyer Beware *** Warning **

Xinray Shenzhen china review

*** Buyer Beware *** Warning *** Unscrupulous ***

Have purchased several cameras and two nvr's from this company. The cameras have been satisfactory but I recently purchased an NVR. The sales person emailed to confirm that the NVR was compatible with a NAS drive. It was not! They had made a mistake! I spent many early morning hours speaking with their technical support engineer. He came to the conclusion that the NVR was mis sold to me and that he would contact the sales department to put things right. I was emailed by the sales department asking me could I use it anyway/ for something else. I emailed them emphasising that the error was on their part and I expected them to send me an NVR that met my requirements or refund my money. They said that I should return the item to them for a refund at my own expense! It is prohibitively expensive to send items to China, especially an NVR so I decided to email them explaining my feelings and asking that they despatch me the correct item, that is, one that met my requirements that I had paid for in good faith and by their recommendation. I received no reply to this email. I emailed two to three times - no reply!

Some three months later I emailed them asking that they supply me another camera - ( as the cameras seem to be ok) and that they credit me the price of the mis-sold NVR. No reply!

So, to conclude, would I recommend Xinray China? No, No, No! Go somewhere else for your CCTV equipment. There is not a great price difference buying in US/UK compared to China.

So buy locally!

correspondence availabile for inspection.

Have purchased several cameras and two nvr's from this company. The cameras have been satisfactory but I recently purchased an NVR. The sales person emailed to confirm that the NVR was compatible with a NAS drive. It was not! They had made a mistake! I spent many early morning hours speaking with their technical support engineer. He came to the conclusion that the NVR was mis sold to me and that he would contact the sales department to put things right. I was emailed by the sales department asking me could I use it anyway/ for something else. I emailed them emphasising that the error was on their part and I expected them to send me an NVR that met my requirements or refund my money. They said that I should return the item to them for a refund at my own expense! It is prohibitively expensive to send items to China, especially an NVR so I decided to email them explaining my feelings and asking that they despatch me the correct item, that is, one that met my requirements that I had paid for in good faith and by their recommendation. I received no reply to this email. I emailed two to three times - no reply!

Some three months later I emailed them asking that they supply me another camera - ( as the cameras seem to be ok) and that they credit me the price of the mis-sold NVR. No reply!

So, to conclude, would I recommend Xinray China? No, No, No! Go somewhere else for your CCTV equipment. There is not a great price difference buying in US/UK compared to China.

So buy locally!

lol, did you expect anything better from a china seller.....generally they are ok, seems like you failed to do the proper research before buying the product...

So buy locally!

lol, did you expect anything better from a china seller.....generally they are ok, seems like you failed to do the proper research before buying the product...

ohhhhhhh,what a joking,some china supplier is bad,not now,most of chinese products are good

Not all china manufacturers and products are bad. A lot of security camera companies are crowded in ShenZhen, among them a lot are dying as of fierce competition. But there are still some companies growing because they provide quality products. The quality, warranty and service are all critical. It is better to do a survey before you purchase as there are so many selections for you.

ohhhhhhh,what a joking,some china supplier is bad,not now,most of chinese products are good

Lot of china crap on the market

Tell me why you have joined the forum ??....... why ignore the rules on making your own signature...... why ignore rules on self promotion

Only reason is to spam to sell you crap

Lot of china crap on the market

Tell me why you have joined the forum ??....... why ignore the rules on making your own signature...... why ignore rules on self promotion

Only reason is to spam to sell you crap

who are you?

where are you from?

are you a cctv supplier?producer?manufactuere?

seller?

what are you doing?

I wan to make my own signature,becasue I just join here two days,I'm not familar with here.

what you want to know,plesae don't say china bad

This is Doris from Xinray Store. Just registered this account to explain this after a friend told me this.

As things happen quiet a long time ago take quiet a while to find out which order of this issue happen.

Enclosed will post the chatting massage on here with ( harry_Smith).

And for things happen . we do feel sorry for the misleading massage replied by my colleauge. and really sorry for the inconevenient cause for buyer ( harry_Smith).

As a reponsible seller we should bear the lost of this mistake. and the massage mendtion. we did want to refund for buyer . however . after giving the offer . buyer never contact us. if buyer ( harry_Smith) now still wants to return for refund . we will accept it as well.

Anyone have any question about this issue mention above or about our store or products can contact me freely.

1.jpg.4fa1e99274daef503b4c2d11afaf2961.jpg

2.jpg.f6dcdabb6e37491730b89d8ca8b23122.jpg

3.jpg.0e1723ea96214ee6cb3bd89f58e5d3e6.jpg

Dorris. ..... looking at your return reply ..... customer still needs to pay the return cost ..... which sending things back to chine can cost 3 to 4 times more

Also your reply ..... has the unit been used ... as it will effect the second sale ?

It would of had to of been used to find out it could not connect to a nas

As you said it would.

But like anything from China it costs a fortune to send things back.

To the point that money would of been saved if bought from hikvision USA direct.

Price difference....

How much was original nvr ?

How much is the replacement nvr that works with nas

What is the price difference?

Then add the buyers return costs

Then add the extra money you want for the right nvr

And then you will charge again for sending replacement back out

You don't need a calculator to work out there is no point sending it back.

But you could make it easy ..... uses FedEx to send and collect from the buyer

Dorris. ..... looking at your return reply ..... customer still needs to pay the return cost ..... which sending things back to chine can cost 3 to 4 times more

Also your reply ..... has the unit been used ... as it will effect the second sale ?

It would of had to of been used to find out it could not connect to a nas

As you said it would.

But like anything from China it costs a fortune to send things back.

To the point that money would of been saved if bought from hikvision USA direct.

Price difference....

How much was original nvr ?

How much is the replacement nvr that works with nas

What is the price difference?

Then add the buyers return costs

Then add the extra money you want for the right nvr

And then you will charge again for sending replacement back out

You don't need a calculator to work out there is no point sending it back.

But you could make it easy ..... uses FedEx to send and collect from the buyer

Thank you for your reply and concern and suggestion.

As a responsible seller in Aliexpress, For this kind of problem Xinray store always give two option. One is return for refund . as the problem is cause by us we will bear the shipping fee. another is partcial refund.

Why request buyer to send back with original package and ensure it can support second times selling.

Reason 1, the products is just receive . buyer just to test it .

2, This products don't have any damage or unfunction except not connect with NAS. And this is made in this way . this function is not support for this model. and this products is a standard products, all specication can find in the description or official website. however my colleague not familiar with this model and take it for grantedthat this model is the same as other model support NAS function. That is the problem misleading buyer for ordering this products.

3, For every products send out or return back to us we will test. and will test it again before sending out. so you don't need to worry about that we will send out unqulity products out.

For price different .. you needn't to worry . the price are listing or the URL .everyone can see it . if buyer agree to replace the products. we will tell and buyer can check out the different and that will be fair and justice.

When there are an question or a problem . Communication will help to solve it . and as a Seller Xinray alway try to do the best. If you or anyone concern this or our store. welcome to reply or confirm with me.

Bought several times in this store. There were 2 big parties. All perfectly. It is the description!

another fake china post..please do you expect us to believe you when this is your first post...stop it Xinray...you will lose more of your reputation by using this tactic..

Bought several times in this store. There were 2 big parties. All perfectly. It is the description!

another fake china post..please do you expect us to believe you when this is your first post...stop it Xinray...you will lose more of your reputation by using this tactic..

Господа, почему вы такие упрямые! Брал у этого продавца партии до 50 шт! Завозил транспортной компанией. Оборудование работает с лета 2015 года. Если быть точнее - ip камеры hikvision

Gentlemen, why are you so stubborn! Took from this seller a lot of up to 50 pcs! I drove the transport company. The equipment has been in operation since the summer of 2015. To be more precise - ip cameras hikvision

Best to reply in English

Fist of all we Xinray didn't ask anyone saying good things for us.

Second. May I ask if you order from us before and have bad experience? Or why so ...

Third . I know Prejudice is difficult to eliminate.however I'm willing to communicate and explain for you if you have any question.

However Please be polite to those who are willing to said words for us. They did that for their willings and have the right to tell the different.

Thank you.

I bought a DS-7608NI-E2/8P NVR and a DS-2DE3304W-DE camera on aliexpress. The delivery time was good (less than 2 weeks) and the product was what I ordered. Unfortunately, I am now having a problem with camera and the seller I dealt with is providing NO AFTER SALES SUPPORT. I tried contacting Hikvision first regarding the problem I am having with the camera (the backup config feature does not work). Hikvision told me they do not support their products unless they are purchased from an authorized distributer and that I should contact the seller. I documented the problem and sent a message to the seller, Eagle Vision Security (contact Eleven Ye) and they do not respond to my messages. I have asked them 5 times over the past 32 days to please respond to my message - and I get NO RESPONSE. So this is a warning to all users thinking of buying cctv equipment from Eagle Vision Security - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER. After the sale has been made they basically wash their hands and you no longer exist to them. Luckily my order with them was small and I will be placing my main order with another seller.

I bought a DS-7608NI-E2/8P NVR and a DS-2DE3304W-DE camera on aliexpress. The delivery time was good (less than 2 weeks) and the product was what I ordered. Unfortunately, I am now having a problem with camera and the seller I dealt with is providing NO AFTER SALES SUPPORT. I tried contacting Hikvision first regarding the problem I am having with the camera (the backup config feature does not work). Hikvision told me they do not support their products unless they are purchased from an authorized distributer and that I should contact the seller. I documented the problem and sent a message to the seller, Eagle Vision Security (contact Eleven Ye) and they do not respond to my messages. I have asked them 5 times over the past 32 days to please respond to my message - and I get NO RESPONSE. So this is a warning to all users thinking of buying cctv equipment from Eagle Vision Security - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER. After the sale has been made they basically wash their hands and you no longer exist to them. Luckily my order with them was small and I will be placing my main order with another seller.

HI sorry to hear that, you can contact Xinray Store , tell us what happen. we will try our best to help. Good luck.

Hi I had planned on buying a few Hikvision cameras from Eagle Vision https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Hikvision-DS-2CD2185FWD-IS-8MP-Dome-IP-Camera-H-265-POE-SD-Card-slot-30m-IR/217821_32831814016.html?spm=2114.12010612.0.0.7fd314922h7aSR

these ones in particular and have asked if they are Hikvision authorised etc. just wondering if you ever got your problems sorted out? Also if you did finally receive your items where they genuine articles etc.

Kind regards

David

Sorry I know this thread is a few months old now.

Hi I had planned on buying a few Hikvision cameras from Eagle Vision https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Hikvision-DS-2CD2185FWD-IS-8MP-Dome-IP-Camera-H-265-POE-SD-Card-slot-30m-IR/217821_32831814016.html?spm=2114.12010612.0.0.7fd314922h7aSR

these ones in particular and have asked if they are Hikvision authorised etc. just wondering if you ever got your problems sorted out? Also if you did finally receive your items where they genuine articles etc.

Kind regards

David

Sorry I know this thread is a few months old now.

hi David this camera is original hikvision camera . genuine . support update from official website.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hikvision-DS-2CD2185FWD-IS-8MP-Network-Dome-Camera-H-265-Updatable-CCTV-Camera-With-Audio-and/32816909073.html

Hi xinray

I really need one with an 8mm lens and one with 4mm. Can you supply that?

Just to check these have audio are PAL and in English?

Kind regards

David

Hi xinray

Kind regards

David

we have 4mm but don't have 8mp . for 8mp need to special get for you . and it's in English. it support audio but not build in . and we are going to have a long holiday from 10th -22th Feb.. so if you need better order now.

Hi xinray

Kind regards

David

Buy 1 to test first would be the best thing

Wonder why there can’t do 8mm lens it’s offered from hikvision

Hi xinray

Are you not the same company as eagle vision as they do appear to have 8mm available. Think like Tom says will just buy one but really want an 8mm one to start with.

Hi xinray

Are you not the same company as eagle vision as they do appear to have 8mm available. Think like Tom says will just buy one but really want an 8mm one to start with.

yes , not the same company . we don't have 8mm lens in stock .