noproblem

New Home - Camera System

Ok Just bought a new home and we are moving in within the next 3 weeks. One of my wife's TODO list is to install/Buy a camera system for the house.

Budget : <$1300

Camera : 4-6 Max ( have the ability to add more up a total of 8 in the future )

Quality : 2k / 4mp +

Type: IP camera POE

I looked at the following brands Lorex, Qsee , Swann ,Hikvision, dahua

Please can someone point me in the right direction as the more i look the more i get lost

NP

I'm in the same boat. Have read here that Lorex is made by Dahua. I like the Lorex HDIP88BW system which comes with NR9082 4k NVR with 2tb HDD and 8 LNE4322B 2k(4mp) cams. I also like their LX1080-88W which is a basic mpx 1080p system with 2tb HDD and 8 1080p cams.

Would like to know if these are made by Dahua

Ok Just bought a new home and we are moving in within the next 3 weeks. One of my wife's TODO list is to install/Buy a camera system for the house.

Please can someone point me in the right direction as the more i look the more i get lost

NP

Hi. This is a very good system

https://www.lorextechnology.com/hd-ip-security-camera-system/hd-security-camera-system-with-2k-recorder-weatherproof-cameras/LN10802-84W-1-p

you know how to install, then you have a large selection for cameras and nvrs. you can compare them before you purchase to get the best offer.

NP

Hi. This is a very good system

https://www.lorextechnology.com/hd-ip-security-camera-system/hd-security-camera-system-with-2k-recorder-weatherproof-cameras/LN10802-84W-1-p

I have looked at this but I need more cams. What do you think about Lorex HDIP88BW?

https://www.lorextechnology.com/search/?Dy=1&Nty=1&Ntt=hdip88bw* Thanks

Newbie here. Doing some reading on older threads and it looks like Lorex has stepped their game up. Some of the older threads call Lorex junk, basically, but I'm seeing recommendations for Lorex in newer threads. So is it safe to assume that Lorex makes a quality product now?

Thanks,

Casey

Newbie here. Doing some reading on older threads and it looks like Lorex has stepped their game up. Some of the older threads call Lorex junk, basically, but I'm seeing recommendations for Lorex in newer threads. So is it safe to assume that Lorex makes a quality product now?

Thanks,

Casey

Any advice or opinions?

Thanks

+1 on the Lorex. We used to have arlo pro wireless cam. It seemed great at first, the night vision, talk to cam feature, but we had problems with the batteries after few months.

700$ ---- x6 4MP cameras

includes- Premade Cable for all cameras 60Ft each

includes- DVR 1TB includes- Face Detection, Tripwire, Intrusion, Missing Object

includes- Free Remote Viewing APP & User friendly software installed on DVR

Contact me at barajasfranke.com for more details

I think this should help since there would be a lot of things to consider and to explore. The arlo pro can be very useful at times but it's got flaws too -.-

Pay monthly..... Cost too much .

Why keep posting links to this crap