Sign in to follow this  
sikfish

Hi all new here, need some advise on cameras

Ok i have a 3 year old Qsee home camera system thats on the fritz, figure i would upgrade, but i want a system that is easily monitored by phone apps, not the ancient way Qsee wrote their program from 1995. Is there a home camera system that sets up easily with apps? I have all my BNC cables from my qsee already installed so i dont want to crawl up in the attic at 110 degrees and replace them. I also don't want wifi cameras to bog down my internet speed. I'm looking for another dvr system for around 4-600 bucks, 8 channel.

thanks

Ok i have a 3 year old Qsee home camera system thats on the fritz, figure i would upgrade, but i want a system that is easily monitored by phone apps, not the ancient way Qsee wrote their program from 1995. Is there a home camera system that sets up easily with apps? I have all my BNC cables from my qsee already installed so i dont want to crawl up in the attic at 110 degrees and replace them. I also don't want wifi cameras to bog down my internet speed. I'm looking for another dvr system for around 4-600 bucks, 8 channel.

thanks

We've been using arlo pro. Requires only 1mbps..