Sign in to follow this  
whiteeagle2017

Please help me choice the right system

Hi All !

I'm looking for a support , help or just advice to choice the better home outside cctv system

All the 1080p dvr but 720p camera 2mp but 1mp OH!!! what is right ?

Please check this 2 links for the kit I will like to buy ..wireless will be good as less cables then better in my house ( I don't have to drill the whole house ) but will I loose the quality ??

1sr one

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4CH-Wireless-1080P-HDMI-DVR-CCTV-720P-WIFI-IP-Camera-Home-Security-NVR-System-/182686847707?hash=item2a88fc12db:g:AzsAAOSwdkpZeGYr&autorefresh=true

2nd one :

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ZOSI-4CH-1080P-HD-DVR-TVI-Outdoor-CCTV-Home-Security-White-Camera-System-Kit/162362597735?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

What system are better , the picture quality etc...

Please help L)

With kind regards

Adrian

Hi. I would not buy any from your links

Both are China based and one seller has never sold anything

Also what is your budget .......I would look at IP Poe system foe ease of install

Wireless is no good and you still need to drill holes to get power to your cameras

Hi Tom

Thank you for your reply .

My budged is about £150.00 and yes you right in any option the drilling will be necessary...so to buy a good quality minimum 2MP full HD IP PoE system it is out of my cash limit

So even the one wired 1080p ( I linked ) you think it will not show 2MP quality ?

Can you suggest any system or what I should to look for ?

Many thanks

Hi Tom

Thank you for your reply .

My budged is about £150.00 and yes you right in any option the drilling will be necessary...so to buy a good quality minimum 2MP full HD IP PoE system it is out of my cash limit

So even the one wired 1080p ( I linked ) you think it will not show 2MP quality ?

Can you suggest any system or what I should to look for ?

Many thanks

Hi £150 is a bit low ........ Ok your links are in budget but any problems and you have to deal with China sales plus one did not have a hard drive.

Found this on eBay . You might be lucky with your budget.... If you win it.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CCTV-DAHUA-DVR-WITH-LEADS-PLUS-FOUR-QVIS-CAMERAS-/332311675010?hash=item4d5f51c082:g:NBIAAOSwBw1ZcIS4

Thank you .

So the CCTV DAHUA DVR WITH LEADS PLUS FOUR QVIS CAMERAS are 720p 1MP are better then the one from the link was 1080p 2MP ?

Hi. Link sold for £180. They are 3mp

Your links ..... you are aware you are buying from China and not the uk ?? You have no warranty ?

I was biding on the one you linked and yes £180.00 to much for my budget

Yes I understand but the stock is in UK ( made in China ) and I have always 180 days warranty from PayPal etc..

It is hard or impossible to get good system for so small cap budged

I was biding on the one you linked and yes £180.00 to much for my budget

Yes I understand but the stock is in UK ( made in China ) and I have always 180 days warranty from PayPal etc..

It is hard or impossible to get good system for so small cap budged

Hi no the stock is not in the uk .... you are buying from China sellers.

One of your listings tells you that (sent from China)

The other .... there is no place in the uk he says it's from. But look at there other listings... gives it away there from China.

With having a small budget I thoughts I would help you not waste it buying from chine....... especially the ones that try to make out there in the uk ....... which is a clue to how they will treat you if you have problems ..... there first lie is UK based.

But good luck buying from your links

Thank yoy mate for all your help, so basically for a £150.00 limit there is no chance to buy a cctv system from UK with some standard quality ?

So maybe what I should be looking for to choice the right one

..?

Thank you

Thank yoy mate for all your help, so basically for a £150.00 limit there is no chance to buy a cctv system from UK with some standard quality ?

So maybe what I should be looking for to choice the right one

..?

Thank you

Hi. We're are you based ?

You will find it hard to get a good brand with warranty or uk based with your budget but you don't need to buy all at once

Going IP you could buy the NVR and 2 cameras and add to it as budget allows

Hi

Is this system linked above worth £150.00 ?? the seller will no go lowest then £150.00

Please advice

Thank you

Hi. Your budget did not include a HDMI monitor

Your bidding on HD monitor .... Dahua NVR Poe ...... Mouse.....4 cameras...... And also the hardrive....... Yes it's worth it.

Sound good ...

So just to double check the 4 x QVIS cameras AMB-EYE 1.3 and QVIS NVR-4POE are better then the the one \i linked before right ??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ZOSI-4CH-1080P-HD-DVR-TVI-Outdoor-CCTV-Home-Security-White-Camera-System-Kit/162362597735?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Sorry for sound like noob!! but I have not a clue about it '''

Many thanks

Sound good ...

So just to double check the 4 x QVIS cameras AMB-EYE 1.3 and QVIS NVR-4POE are better then the the one \i linked before right ??

Sorry for sound like noob!! but I have not a clue about it '''

Many thanks

Why do you want to buy from China ....... Both your links are from China ............

Your links are old tvi units ........ You will need better cables and also you need a hard drive installed

You have missed two systems worth over 1.400 when new

£150 for full dahua IP system with hard drive and HD monitor and based in the uk........

No one can tell you what to buy if you think buying direct from China is best for you then go with your option

But as soon as someone from China lies to you are where they are based ...... Is only the start of many lies with them.

It says goods from Manchester ....... It also warns you at bottom of page goods sent from China

Yes you are 100% right mate about the China shopping I just wondered the picture quality as the qvis cameras are only 1.3MP 720p and the other ''China one '' are 2MP 1080p

That's my point about the picture quality...

Yes you are 100% right mate about the China shopping I just wondered the picture quality as the qvis cameras are only 1.3MP 720p and the other ''China one '' are 2MP 1080p

That's my point about the picture quality...

You could always change to 3mp cameras later if needed.

But you have your mind set on the China unit

Good luck

..no I don't I just wondered the picture quality...

I did purchased the Qvis system with the monitor ( but I don't need monitor ) and I will like to say thank you! for all your time, help and good advice .