View unanswered posts | View active topics

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

Post subject: Looking for a CCTV System to fit my Budget
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:44 pm 

I am in the UK and I have max £200 and is looking for a CCTV system with 2 Cameras and a NVR

The features I need are:
    HD 720 or above
    Record all the time
    Ability to add external HDD
    High quality at night
    Must be 25m or further
    Work with iOS

My friend told me about a Swann 7285 and it looks awesome but a little out of my price range.

Can anyone recommend anything with these features

Post subject: Re: Looking for a CCTV System to fit my Budget
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:11 pm 
Integrator

JamieLee2k wrote:
I am in the UK and I have max £200 and is looking for a CCTV system with 2 Cameras and a NVR

The features I need are:
    HD 720 or above
    Record all the time
    Ability to add external HDD
    High quality at night
    Must be 25m or further
    Work with iOS

My friend told me about a Swann 7285 and it looks awesome but a little out of my price range.

Can anyone recommend anything with these features

Hi. With your budget this is a good kit..... Add more cameras later

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1TB-4-camera- ... 0505.m3226

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:04 am 

Are you looking for best security camera which is safe and secured. Trusted, secured and reliable cctv security camera system can fill up your requirements.

Most security cameras detect an event and every moment, record these send you an alert but they do not all do it in the same way.

Several cameras performs those basics and some can be mounted outdoors. Do not hesitate to read our reviews to find out the best camera, analysis how each camera works in practice and whether its day and night video quality is perfect or not. High definition (HD) quality video will help you to detect any occurrence and taking action immediately. Lets see some guidelines about how to choose a security camera system for your home or office.

#Best_Security_Camera - https://cctvcambuy.com/

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:09 am 
Integrator

aimanctg wrote:
Are you looking for best security camera which is safe and secured. Trusted, secured and reliable cctv security camera system can fill up your requirements.

Most security cameras detect an event and every moment, record these send you an alert but they do not all do it in the same way.

Several cameras performs those basics and some can be mounted outdoors. Do not hesitate to read our reviews to find out the best camera, analysis how each camera works in practice and whether its day and night video quality is perfect or not. High definition (HD) quality video will help you to detect any occurrence and taking action immediately. Lets see some guidelines about how to choose a security camera system for your home or office.

#Best_Security_Camera - https://cctvcambuy.com/

More spam crap .... just on 12 month old trade ....

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:44 am 

At Ho Chi Minh City has a service to install CCTV at home at a cost savings. The camera system uses TVI technology branded camera HIKVISIONS
http://lapcamera247.com/lap-dat-camera-tai-tphcm-gia-re.html

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:05 am 

I can help you, I am a whole sale supplier.

First , when you say NVR you mean network recorder IP or Coax?
I can give you a 720p system with free remote view app - $200 USD
- 1TB
- 2Cameras bullet or dome
- 60FT premade cable x2
-1 power supply

Camera Brand is Dahua

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:16 am 
Integrator

frankbarajas wrote:
I can help you, I am a whole sale supplier.

First , when you say NVR you mean network recorder IP or Coax?
I can give you a 720p system with free remote view app - $200 USD
- 1TB
- 2Cameras bullet or dome
- 60FT premade cable x2
-1 power supply

Camera Brand is Dahua

Wow old stock.....and you are over priced .......

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:31 pm 

CCTV BUYING GUIDE – TOP 10 MISTAKES
    Don’t break your budget
    Pick indoors or outdoors
    Know your target
    Decide on visible or discrete
    Do you need on night-vision?
    Pick a resolution you actually need
    Remember viewing
    Consider connectivity
    Ponder position
    Software matters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:24 am 

I think Canary cams are best if you're trying to budget. It's wireless and i think it's a 1080p cam with night vision too. not sure. lol. Anyhow, you can read more of it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:54 am 
Integrator

TechDadHere wrote:
I think Canary cams are best if you're trying to budget. It's wireless and i think it's a 1080p cam with night vision too. not sure. lol. Anyhow, you can read more of it.

Pay each month to view .... not much of a budget camera

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:41 am 

To buy a security camera you have to maintain some terms and condition for getting good performance from your security camera. Lets face it!

According to best result from best security camera you have to analysis some feature to select best security camera :

High Definition or Resolution :

High definition or resolution is first priority to select a camera, you can not detect victim face if your camera resolution is poor or log definition.

Good WiFi Range :

High definition camera need good wifi range. By this you can access your camera from the nearest place.

IP Access Opportunity ;

IP access opportunity is better for security camera. You can access security camera from anywhere in the world through IP address. For this you have to connect this IP address with Internet and need P2P cloud from Android mobile for access through app.

Night Vision Advantage :

With night vision advantages you can identify people and their activity easily. It will be more helpful for you to find out any security issue.

Battery Power or Backup Opportunity :

Battery backup is necessary during some occurrence, electricity fail, thundering effect or any other power fault. So its necessary to ensure power backup.

Smart Recording in DVR

Need smart recording for find out any previous occurrence according to time. It will be helpful to find out any unexpected situation, condition and rules.

Lets see some option to identify best security camera :

Cloud Storage in Server

Memory Storage

Mobile App Facility

P2P Cloud Connecting

Motion Sensors option

Two way audio

You need more feature for getting better result and to know How to choose best security camera :

Alerts or Warning : You should get notifications on your cell phone or smart phone when your camera detect any occurrence or unexpected situation. Without watching the live stream instantly, this is the only way to keep tabs on your home in relative real time. Depending on the camera, it may send text or sms alerts when it detects motion, sound, illegal situations, a face (known or unknown), or all. Some camera can send alerts to multiple people, generally anyone else in the household using that product’s app; other peoples will send emails in addition to text messages as a fail-safe in the event you can’t access your mobile or cell phone device.

Cloud recording: Many manufacturer company now providing cloud storage with their camera. They also record video to a server computer in the cloud and store it for 24 hours to a couple of times. If any kind of unexpected situation occurs or detect some terrorist related event need to select timing of the unexpected event’s time and it can be store in the pen drive or any other flash memory. USB storage device can be used in every camera. Stored video in flash memory will help you to detect timing of unexpected situation time. With 24 hours and 7 days recording like CCTV systems, you can also rewind and watch any point in time. Every Digital Video Recording (DVR) system stores video up to 1 month to 3 month. It will depend of quantity of camera and quality of video. Cloud recording is the most important for detect and taking action against any kind of unexpected situation.

Lets see some feature at a glance of Best Security Camera System :

Good WiFi Range

IP Access Opportunity

Night Vision Advantage

Battery Power or Backup Opportunity

Smart Recording in DVR

Cloud Storage in Server

Memory Storage

Mobile App Facility

P2P Cloud Connecting

Motion Sensors option

#Motion_activated_security_camera - http://cctvcambuy.com

Thanks To All, Hope everyone will get help from this article.
I request you all to visit my cctvcambuy site for more informative post.

Regards
CCTVCAMBUY
Texas, USA
cctvcambuy@gmail.com

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:32 am 
Integrator

Someone else who can’t read.

Never trust a google email

If a company can’t be bothered getting a business named email then there is a problem.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:20 am 

Hi JamieLee, if are looking the best camera in affordable budget please search in online. You will get so many latest products. Also, you can visit https://www.titathink.com/ online store where you can get some best cameras with good prices.

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]