Sign in to follow this  
olivamafa

I am experiencing the problem Dahua dvr

i have a Dahua DVR System version is 3.210.0001.0 and Build version is 2016-03-22, the problem is keep on changing Ip address to something else and the port numbers. and on PPPoE user name; HACKED, Password xxxxxx and no ip address. i have reset it to default and everything backed to normal and i have changed everything password disable wifi of the company and i wait for 2 hours and the same thing happened again i thought someone is hacking it but when i check in the logs there was my login at that current time i logged in and out and present the time i logged in. The technicians said is firmware i checked the new firmware for the current version is the same as the one on the dvr. please tip me what might be a problem and solve this problem

i have a Dahua DVR System version is 3.210.0001.0 and Build version is 2016-03-22, the problem is keep on changing Ip address to something else and the port numbers. and on PPPoE user name; HACKED, Password xxxxxx and no ip address. i have reset it to default and everything backed to normal and i have changed everything password disable wifi of the company and i wait for 2 hours and the same thing happened again i thought someone is hacking it but when i check in the logs there was my login at that current time i logged in and out and present the time i logged in. The technicians said is firmware i checked the new firmware for the current version is the same as the one on the dvr. please tip me what might be a problem and solve this problem

Hi , there is a group of people hacking into Dahua DVR's all over the world, we are experiencing allot here is South Africa, traced the IP to the UK, what you need to do is disconnect your DVR from the network, do a complete factory default, add two new users and passwords , delete the admin user, change ports and upgrade your firmware before connecting it back to the net,