Aimy

1080P Camera with PIR、SMOKE DETECTION、SIREN function

Have you try with this one? Or how can you say these are crap?

Will this 1080P Camera becoming popular?

Crap does not become popular ..... you just waste money buying crap

While going to install a cam in your house or office try knowing a fact about some powerful cams that will be your ultimate security solution. Out of everything, the 1080p Security Camera has gained immense popularity. The cams have named this way because it can utilize the traditional analog and RG59 coax cable. The resolution of the cam is 1080p, or you can say 1920 x 1080. I had bought a 1080p Security Camera for my home from a reputed online shop “titathink” for security region.

After finished checking your web. i found that you are coming from titathink. Am i right?

While going to install a cam in your house or office try knowing a fact about some powerful cams that will be your ultimate security solution. Out of everything, the 1080p Security Camera has gained immense popularity. The cams have named this way because it can utilize the traditional analog and RG59 coax cable. The resolution of the cam is 1080p, or you can say 1920 x 1080. I had bought a 1080p Security Camera for my home from a reputed online shop “titathink” for security region.

our life is full of ads. some good some bad...... i also hate spam......but this not spam....

This site needs someone on staff to start deleting spam posts. I nominate tomcctv.

We all know that there crowed with "Swans" in Harvey Norman、 Kogan、JBHiFi Fi、 Officeworks 、 Aldi Costco. But we are just ignoring that not all "Swan" products are produced by themselves.....

2nd

This is not the first time a company has tried to build an all in one camera with fire or gas detection.

Someone even built smoke detector into a standard light bulb. None worked

Your listed system ........ 90% of people install cameras outside so why buy a 4 cam gas detect system

Then your pir detection .... no setting at dvr only at camera..... hence why no one has fitted one before ..... with everything built into camera how do you turn the functions off via dvr siren built into camera.

All these functions on a outdoor camera is something no one wants. Pointless

If you want cctv ...... buy cctv

If you want house alarm ..... but a house alarm

Gas / fire detection ....... buy a good brand trusted detector

But ..... why would anyone buy from a cctv name that copy the Swann packaging design but only change the name

This crap system is from ....... swan

Removing a N from SWANN . Does not make it a Swann so no the posted system is not in Costco like you state

HI Tomcctv,

Thank you !

1. This is not a all in one camera. This is a Combo CCTV Camera Kits system. one dvr plus 4 cameras, and 4 cameras include one normal camera and one camera with PIR function and one camera with smoke detection function and one camera with siren.

2. all these functions could alarm or disalarm through our DVR. kindly notice.

3. Swan is swan, us is us.

4. check the vedio, i attached. (i try to attach, but failed, maybe will you give me your email? )

5. Could you tell me your email? We are warmly welcome your test of our camera sytem. Or if you come to China next month, meet us at CPSE2017.

Thank you.

This is not the first time a company has tried to build an all in one camera with fire or gas detection.

Someone even built smoke detector into a standard light bulb. None worked

Your listed system ........ 90% of people install cameras outside so why buy a 4 cam gas detect system

Then your pir detection .... no setting at dvr only at camera..... hence why no one has fitted one before ..... with everything built into camera how do you turn the functions off via dvr siren built into camera.

All these functions on a outdoor camera is something no one wants. Pointless

If you want cctv ...... buy cctv

If you want house alarm ..... but a house alarm

Gas / fire detection ....... buy a good brand trusted detector

But ..... why would anyone buy from a cctv name that copy the Swann packaging design but only change the name

This crap system is from ....... swan

Removing a N from SWANN . Does not make it a Swann so no the posted system is not in Costco like you state

Well that did not take long to admit your a spammer

You might be swan ..... but to use a package design and logo from a real company like Swann...... just shows what kind of company people are best not dealing with.

1. This is not a all in one camera. This is a Combo CCTV Camera Kits system. one dvr plus 4 cameras, and 4 cameras include one normal camera and one camera with PIR function and one camera with smoke det

So basically it's like adding extra to your system........the same as using a standard system then adding alarm sensors for gas / motion / alarm

5. Could you tell me your email? We are warmly welcome your test of our camera sytem. Or if you come to China next month, meet us at CPSE2017.

A holiday ...... China or myrtle beach... myrtle beach wins

Well that did not take long to admit your a spammer

You might be swan ..... but to use a package design and logo from a real company like Swann...... just shows what kind of company people are best not dealing with.

----- swan is just a sample .... one day when the manufacture who do OEM for swan come out, they will also be called spammer... no problem for this...

1. This is not a all in one camera. This is a Combo CCTV Camera Kits system. one dvr plus 4 cameras, and 4 cameras include one normal camera and one camera with PIR function and one camera with smoke det

So basically it's like adding extra to your system........the same as using a standard system then adding alarm sensors for gas / motion / alarm

------ New technologies need time to test and verify. no problem for this. thank you for your criticism. this made us progress.

A holiday ...... China or myrtle beach... myrtle beach wins

------- Business travel? many customers come? a travel to China, check more cctv, and also there are beautiful scenery in China. Welcome!! " title="Applause" />

Go look back in forum about 10 years...... Been to China many times.........I buy direct from a name brand.

Cameras has got smaller and neater........which is something customers look for

Your swan camera has gone backwards ...... Not something I would or could sell to install in a house ..... It's ugly

CCTV is CCTV

If people want gas detection .......then my advice is to use something that is fit for its job.

Gas. carbon monoxide Alarms I would surgest using a brand name device which ARE proven life saving devices.

Go look back in forum about 10 years...... Been to China many times.........I buy direct from a name brand.

---------- As you had been to China many times, it is normal for you. So come again, come, come!!

Cameras has got smaller and neater........which is something customers look for

Your swan camera has gone backwards ...... Not something I would or could sell to install in a house ..... It's ugly

----- Our camera did not gone backwards, it is still small and neater. Size: 123 * 86* 66mm. and color black help solve the problem that "Why are 90% of cameras white?"

CCTV is CCTV

------ before somebody told me that phone is phone, text messages and give phone calls are enough. but see today!!

If people want gas detection .......then my advice is to use something that is fit for its job.

Gas. carbon monoxide Alarms I would surgest using a brand name device which ARE proven life saving devices.

------- Deeply understand. as a installer, i also not want there comes this kind of cameras. But as a consumer, this cameras are welcome, i believe. Smart is the trend of future.

Dear tomcctv, really have the need coming to China and check this camera kits, and tell the friends here, whether they are crash or not. Welcome!