Sign in to follow this  
coltmanneil

swann pro 535 zoom out

Just new to the CCTV world.

I ve a swann pro 535 ,is it possible to zoom out on this camera.I know you can zoom in using the app ,but I was wanting to zoom out so the camera is covering a larger area.Also hope this is not a silly question but what is the black hood for is this just for to limit the light on the camera.It moves backwards and forwards on the top of the camera itself.

Also is there anyone else on here with a swann system. I have the system recording great but cant access it using the Swannview app as I ve heard I need to do port forwarding,and its not easy to do at all.

Thanks.

Neil

I ve a swann pro 535 ,is it possible to zoom out on this camera.I know you can zoom in using the app ,but I was wanting to zoom out so the camera is covering a larger area.

No, not possible.

Also hope this is not a silly question but what is the black hood for is this just for to limit the light on the camera.It moves backwards and forwards on the top of the camera itself.

To protect a little bit the sensor/camera from the direct light from the sun.

Thanks for that !!!

Just need to learn how to do port forwarding now on a virginmedia hub 3 with a swann 1425 DVR now.

THanks again

Neil