Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyKelly1

Small Business CCTV Requirements

Hi Guys .Not sure if my previous post went online .I am looking to buy CCTV for a small business .Not sure what I need .I have a pretty small budget .Thanks in advance .

This is a cost effective security camera system tailored to small businesses and comes with HD image quality and wide array of features for basic to advanced security camera system needs. Lynden Security Systems’ Video surveillance systems include several types of cameras that keep watch over a business.

Types of Business Security Cameras:

• DOME

• BULLET

• IP CAMERAS

• COVERT CAMERAS (Hidden)

• PTZ CAMERAS

Advantages of our Commercial Surveillance and Security Camera Systems:

• Monitor activity at shift changes, exit/entry doors, server & stock rooms, point-of-sale

• Provides a safe environment for employees

• Encourages integrity

• Follow up after an alarm signal is received

• Helps to deter theft and vandalism – inside and outside

• Helps you keep in touch visually when you are out-of town

We can suggest the Business Security Camera System best suited for your purpose and your environment in the GTA. You can also visit our online form. We ensure businesses across Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville and Burlington are supplied with the very latest commercial surveillance and security cameras at industry-low pricing.

Cost effective security camera system

This is a cost effective security camera system tailored to small businesses and comes with HD image quality and wide array of features for basic to advanced security camera system needs. Lynden Security Systems’ Video surveillance systems include several types of cameras that keep watch over a business.

Types of Business Security Cameras:

• DOME

• BULLET

• IP CAMERAS

• COVERT CAMERAS (Hidden)

• PTZ CAMERAS

Advantages of our Commercial Surveillance and Security Camera Systems:

• Monitor activity at shift changes, exit/entry doors, server & stock rooms, point-of-sale

• Provides a safe environment for employees

• Encourages integrity

• Follow up after an alarm signal is received

• Helps to deter theft and vandalism – inside and outside

• Helps you keep in touch visually when you are out-of town

We can suggest the Business Security Camera System best suited for your purpose and your environment in the GTA. You can also visit our online form. We ensure businesses across Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville and Burlington are supplied with the very latest commercial surveillance and security cameras at industry-low pricing.

You can choose DAHUA analog CVI system, with full HD 2Mpx cameras with smart IC. Look www.sektor.rs/galerija.html

You could do with looking at home DIYs images on this forum

If that’s how you terminate cameras at your customers .... bit of a mess. Box for cable management is bigger than camera.

Why have you used 2 BIG boxes where there is two cameras when one box would of looked better.

The pro way would be to use the $5 dahua camera cable management mount box for the camera.

I hate mess