Nurrl

Help about a camera found randomly in trash !

Hi everyone,

I've found a CCTV Camera in trash last week, without any control or recording hardware.

By inspecting it, I've found that it can be Tilt/Pan controlled and have a full motorized lense(Zoom/Focus/Iris) from Computar, I've searched about it on Computar's Website(computar.com) with his product id(H6Z8512MP), but I didn't found anything...

For the Tilt/Pan stand, the only thing I have is a MOLYNX logo, and there's nothing on the camera, no specifications, just a little header with settings.

So I'm asking you to help me find:

• Documentation for the Computar H6Z8512MP
  • Molynx Tilt/Pan motor model and documentation(1)
  • Camera model and documentation(2)
  • Why there's a heater resistance glued to the housing

(1):

303724_1.jpg

303724_2.jpg

303724_3.jpg

303724_4.jpg

(2):

303724_5.jpg

303724_6.jpg

303724_7.jpg

I want all this documentation to be able to repair it, and I'll feel safer with safer with schematics, advises and good operating voltages !

Thanks

Hi. 110v -240v camera and head .... not used anymore and will not work with modern systems.

Cam is only 380tvl so the money you are going to need to spend to get control bac and plugs makes it not worth it.

Hi. 110v -240v camera and head .... not used anymore and will not work with modern systems.

Cam is only 380tvl so the money you are going to need to spend to get control bac and plugs makes it not worth it.

Thanks for your answer, what are you calling the head, The motor or the lense ?

And don't worry, I'm gonna repair it DIY, with an arduino ^^ It' not for professionnal work, it's only for fun !

Hi the head is the pan tilt unit.

For something out of a bin you will need to spend some money

Oh Okay, and do you know anywhere I could find schematics for this ? Especially wiring charts for connectors ^^