goldbergbrians

Night Time Mode Washed Out Need New Camera Help

Good Morning Everyone.,

I am a new member here but looking for assistance. I had my system Installed 4 years ago. Power Junction Boxed Hardwired into my Office..a 16 Camera Capable System. Had a Professional Installer run all the Cable through my Attic...etc it was a 2 day job for him.

I my initial Cameras I purchased was Q-see however after 5 years I feel like its time to end of life for them. There is no point in having a system if its not doing its job. It's like why wait to change them after something happens to your home.

There is alot of Junk on Ebay...Amazon...etc and I am looking for a reliable source for help that's why I came here.

In the daytime they look "ok" not great by any means but at night the cameras are completely not readable...

I am looking for a Not break the bank replacement but something that has "SMART IR" feature since these do not and as a subject gets closer so does the picture of the person. I have roughly 4 cameras to swap out if I find a good replacement.

Attached is what I am dealing with now. I had to adjust them so they are under the filesize to upload

Thank You for your help and Happy Holidays

2.thumb.gif.6a22b278e4d0bd41cb6d04723ec44e2c.gif

3.thumb.gif.f0b7e2e97baba6242210e0cc383e6694.gif

4.thumb.gif.ca627e5945c236db87e125a57c6b6748.gif

Look into Dahua Starlight cameras or Hikvision ultra lowlight cameras. They have a very good night time image.