Sign in to follow this  
yo1984

help please

Hi everyone

Does anyone know what this is please

Is it covert CCTV? Or motion detector , On each side of the object there is a groove which says "open"

Thanks

Picture attached

26133600_10212350140241964_197896244_o.thumb.jpg.30b462800d14f75f98ad5cebcc80d71c.jpg

Hi everyone

Is it covert CCTV? Or motion detector , On each side of the object there is a groove which says "open"

Thanks

Picture attached

That looks like a motion sensor to me. Would be difficult to see well through that clouded dome anyway, unless there is a pinhole somewhere to see through. What is stopping you from taking it down and looking at it yourself?

Hi everyone

Thanks

Picture attached

That looks like a motion sensor to me. Would be difficult to see well through that clouded dome anyway, unless there is a pinhole somewhere to see through. What is stopping you from taking it down and looking at it yourself?

I couldn't see a pin hole. I thought it was a motion sensor. It is in my place of work (supermarket) i thought we was being spied on as someone said there are covert cameras around the store. Just thought it was illegal so was going to take it further