ATX78701

Which hikvision 4k camera?

Im trying to understand why this hikvision is only $200. It can do 4k at 22fps which seems fine

https://www.amazon.com/Ultra-Security-Camera-Weatherproof-Nightvision/dp/B0758SCX9R/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1514824556&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=hikvision+4k+camera&psc=1

Is that a reasonable camera for outdoors to see details of someone's face? Is there another camera that is more highly recommended? Im going to be installing 6 in a new system. 2 at the front of the house, one in the garage, one on the side and two in the back of the house

I will connect to a blue iris based PC system.

What 4K cameras are people recommending? I just want the clearest image of faces. I currently use nest and arlo which are great for notifications, but not good for seeing details.

The image is realy clear and sharp, look on Youtube for examples. At the night, you have to use IR light, becouse otherwise it doesn't see anything. But it is really hard for storage, becouse the record takes cca 40GB/Day.

Look on eBay, there are better prices. And I think, this ,,turret´´ type is better than ,,dome´´ http://www.hikvision.com/en/Products_accessries_755_i6107.html

Becouse the IR LEDs in the ,,dome´´ type reflects the beams in to photosensor.

Any hikvision on Amazon is a copy, Hikvision has stated that they will not sell to the enduser, WHOLESALER's only.

What ya have there is a DAHUA, Nellys is a authorized seller of rebranded Dahua.

Dahua stated they will not sell BRANDED to the U.S., it has to be rebranded.

so you are getting a real dahua from Nellys.

Hope these pix help ya.

2054160976_DahuaOEMS.thumb.jpg.0753bab83ba956fe2971b0a49ccdd80f.jpg

744499209_HikvisionOEMS.thumb.jpg.d714356b4c7ba5fbf8415ca6cce077bc.jpg

Just so ya know also, if ya want good nightvision stay with 2k max,

4k has been tested on other sites to show degrading at night with IR, but if ya have a area well lit all night then 4k is best.