jbelcher86

I'm looking for a camera that records to a SD card that is offline. Also needs to be HD Resolution at least 720p , the SD card needs to be removable to view footage. Preferably the camera would have no online function as the person getting it done wants it completely offline if anyone knows of a single camera that can do this please let me know. Also needs to be weatherproof as it will be outside

I'm looking for a camera that records to a SD card that is offline. Also needs to be HD Resolution at least 720p , the SD card needs to be removable to view footage. Preferably the camera would have no online function as the person getting it done wants it completely offline if anyone knows of a single camera that can do this please let me know. Also needs to be weatherproof as it will be outside

Take a look at TIME2 cameras. They can be put online to view the content but I guess you could set it up then let it record to the card as a stand alone. Check with TIME2 if you can use these as stand alone without internet. I have a friend who has two of these and is very happy with them.

These cameras record to a micro SD card and need a power supply (they don't run of batteries). Recording is in 720P with night vision. Not bad little cameras.

The time2 camera looks like an interior camera.

Some exterior cameras with a sd card put the card inside and must be partially taken apart to access the card.

If you don't want internet access, use any cvamera and just don't set it up for the internet.

Another option would be a game or wildlife camera.

ya from what i'm seeing its not really reasonable to remove part of the camera to access the card and being offline you will never know if the card went bad until you need it

Not a good camera .... only need to look at iTunes or google play to see how bad it is.

Can you suggest a better alternative? I don't have your experience so perhaps you could help with another better alternative camera.

Hello, my friend, there are so many different types of security cameras in the market with different feathers. If you are looking a good camera then you should buy TT526PW Wireless Wi-Fi 1080P night vision small hidden IP camera from Tittathink.com. This camera can help you in both light and dark environment.

Hello, my friend, there are so many different types of security cameras in the market with different feathers. If you are looking a good camera then you should buy TT526PW Wireless Wi-Fi 1080P night vision small hidden IP camera from Tittathink.com. This camera can help you in both light and dark environment.

This camera will waste your money ..... don’t buy crap from spammers

there are many cameras that support a sd card what about an IP camera fed with POE and then lock it down, strong password and even give it an IP address that isolates it from any prying eyes then when you have to look at it you can change settings and login. that way no physical card removal necessary and nobody on your network can see it or access it.you could do this with a POE injector and only pluginto the data side when necessary. We did a setup for a customer with a laptop a couple of cameras and injectors they then could install the covert cameras and check them from time to time without IT department getting involved.