Sign in to follow this  
spike1947

Network not found Motorola Focus 73 cctv Camera

Hi

Am setting up a Camera which is connected to the router via LAN Cable ,can get my iphone app to detect camera ,but when I go to the next step ,"Wait While we get a list of available networks " then it says , " sorry no network found " ! .

I am using the network with my Laptop ,so it is working ok .

No idea what to do next .

cheers

Spike

PS: I posted this in wrong another area ! .

Hi

Am setting up a Camera which is connected to the router via LAN Cable ,can get my iphone app to detect camera ,but when I go to the next step ,"Wait While we get a list of available networks " then it says , " sorry no network found " ! .

cheers

Spike

Hi. Not the easiest thing to setup .........why are you connected via cable ?

Did you register your network with Hubble..... (Your network not just the camera ) I'll post a link for you to try at the end of post.

It is at this point I would say return the camera and not bother with it. And point out for what you have paid you can have better

You can not have video from camera unless you pay for the storage........ Buy a camera you own and not have to pay to use it

But. Click the link and see if your IP has automatically been added to Hubble...... If you get the error message you need to do setup again. ...... Remove your rj45 from camera before you click the link..... It searches for wifi .... Not cable connected.

Hubbleconnect.com

Hi

cheers

Spike

Hi. Not the easiest thing to setup .........why are you connected via cable ?

Did you register your network with Hubble..... (Your network not just the camera ) I'll post a link for you to try at the end of post.

It is at this point I would say return the camera and not bother with it. And point out for what you have paid you can have better

You can not have video from camera unless you pay for the storage........ Buy a camera you own and not have to pay to use it

But. Click the link and see if your IP has automatically been added to Hubble...... If you get the error message you need to do setup again. ...... Remove your rj45 from camera before you click the link..... It searches for wifi .... Not cable connected.

Hubbleconnect.com

Hi

Thanks for your reply , the reason I have it connected to LAN is that it is out of range with my Wi-Fi , it is up a post at the end of my drive ( on a farm ) not sure what you mean have I registered my network with hubble , I thought I had to first reg camera through my phone , I have registered on the Hubble site so that I can log into Hubble Connect , but do not remember anything about reg a network , there is no link at the end of your message , just hubbleconnect.com ! , is that not the same site I go into to log in !.

cheers

Spike

Hi. How far away is your camera from router.

You will need to take camera down and set it up by your router

Once you have gone through the IOS setup and linked to your Bluetooth and get images ...... Then return your camera to outside.

And reconnect to your cable.

Can I ask why you went for this type of setup ..........vs a fixed cam and recorder ......which is cheaper and no monthly costs

Hi. How far away is your camera from router.

You will need to take camera down and set it up by your router

Once you have gone through the IOS setup and linked to your Bluetooth and get images ...... Then return your camera to outside.

And reconnect to your cable.

Can I ask why you went for this type of setup ..........vs a fixed cam and recorder ......which is cheaper and no monthly costs

Hi

Will try that , I got 3 of these quite cheap, a friend worked for a Motorola outlet .

cheers

Spike

3 ..... That is a big yearly charge

No , I don't have a plan as yet ! .

just tried what you said, it still says there is no network , detects camera , but when I click on next after detecting it says no network , so it seems it is connecting to my router , there is a password for my network but it has not got to that .

cheers

Spike

just tried what you said, it still says there is no network , detects camera , but when I click on next after detecting it says no network , so it seems it is connecting to my router , there is a password for my network but it has not got to that .

cheers

Spike

Do you have Bluetooth switched on your phone ...... And does it show in list

cheers

Spike

Yes I have Bluetooth switched on , not sure about if it detected the camera on that , have put camera back on pole , will take it down and see if it does , there was no mention of Bluetooth set up on the Hubble App .

It looks like a load of messing about just to view a Camera , but I am the type that will have to get them working !, then prob they will go on ebay .

Anyway am I supposed to pick up the Camera on Bluetooth via its wi-fi , not sure how that will sort how to connect the Camera to the Network ! .

Cheers and thanks for all your feedback .

Spike

cheers

Spike

Hi

Just taken Camera down and it is not showing on my phone via Bluetooth !.

cheers

Spike

Had a look at website .... that amount of problems

Which iPhone are you on ?

Which app are you using there are two .... you need to use the one that had the updates in 2018

And even then you might not connect

There is no update for pc use to flash camera all updates have to be done via app on wan ..... but to connection you can’t update option send back

Which app are you using there are two .... you need to use the one that had the updates in 2018

There is no update for pc use to flash camera all updates have to be done via app on wan ..... but to connection you can’t update option send back

Hi

Thanks for your help n time , I think it could be the Router , it is a Bt duel band and with Bt being obsessed with security , tried to set router to no security to see if that would help connecting to the network , but it will not let me , well there is the option there but if you click that you r not able to comunicate with the router , am going to try a plain ole router without duel band .

cheers

Spike

Hi

Thanks for your help n time , I think it could be the Router , it is a Bt duel band and with Bt being obsessed with security , tried to set router to no security to see if that would help connecting to the network , but it will not let me , well there is the option there but if you click that you r not able to comunicate with the router , am going to try a plain ole router without duel band .

cheers

Spike

Bt home hub makes it easier for you .... on your router you have a pair button...... you also have the same on your camera

Camera must be next to router press button on router then press button on camera

Hi

cheers

Spike

Bt home hub makes it easier for you .... on your router you have a pair button...... you also have the same on your camera

Camera must be next to router press button on router then press button on camera

Hi

The router is seeing the camera , when I go on the App it says , Great The camera has been detected successfully , and I can see it when I log into the Router , the Router just wont connect the Camera to the Network to be able to connect to Hubble connect site ! .

cheers

Spike

Which BT router do you have

Bt home hub 5

Then looking at your router from the front your VPS button is on the top right.

Have you used this to set your camera

Which BT router do you have

Bt home hub 5

Then looking at your router from the front your VPS button is on the top right.

Have you used this to set your camera

no !

Well you will need too ...... But first remove all settings from your app.

Set camera up next to router ......... Then press the VPS button

Then you have 10 seconds to press the pair button on your camera .....looking from the front of cam it's on the left

This will allow your camera past the hubs firewall

Then you have 10 seconds to press the pair button on your camera .....looking from the front of cam it's on the left

Ok will try that and come back to you

Ok will try that and come back to you

Hi again

I can not believe it after all that , just pressing the VPS ( WPS ) and I am cooking , thank you so much for your help and on a Sunday .

Cheers and thanks again

Spike