Sign in to follow this  
InFi[D]eL

I.R (Nv) Not disengaging properly in the day.

When darkness falls; the camera in question will shift into the black & white night vision mode fine and seems to have no issues there in. The problem comes when day returns; the camera although well lit seems to stay in black & white mode.

If I turn the camera off then back on it will go back to color but this is absolutely not practical so if we can't resolve this issue the camera will need replacing.

Here are two images depicting the problem; one before then one after the restart of the camera.

Sorry about the image quality, taking a phone photo of a TV is never a good proposition; but they demonstrate the point.

306189_1.jpg

306189_2.jpg

Hi. How many power supplies are you using .

If only using 1 of the block type it could be a power problem .... If all outdoor cameras change at the same time.

Hi. How many power supplies are you using .

If only using 1 of the block type it could be a power problem .... If all outdoor cameras change at the same time.

At the moment; there's 4 camera's plus DVR ran from two block type power supplies. I can't say if they all switch from Night to Day mode at the same time but I do know the other 3 camera's all work fine and do not have this issue.

Hi. Block type are usually 5amp ..... So you have two so not a power problem

Sounds like IR cut filter is sticking. .... Are cameras under warranty

I have placed the effected camera on it's own, un-shared power supply anyway.

As for warranty, yes it's brand new so replacing is possible but rather inconvenient.

For reference the Camera is

Manuf: Partizan

Model: COD-VF3CH

Version: SuperHD 4.1

http://partizan.global/product/ahd-video-surveillance/ahd-outdoor-cameras/item/1163-partizan-cod-vf3ch-superhd-4-1.html

Can't use URL bb code so sorry for the messy link; the link is to the manufacture and not a retail outlet so should have no baring on any ad partnerships on this website.

Hi. Just looked through the manual

Your camera can be changed via recorder ........ You can also set time or sensitivity...... Try changing that for day night mode. Could be going day mode too early

When you change day night manually on menu does it stick

Main Menu

Guide

Record Mode

PlayBack

PTZ Control

GuideXVI

XVIAHD

HighSpeedPTZ

Color Setting

Output Adjust

Logout

If I open Main Menu I have: Record, Alarm, System, Advanced, Info.

Update:

So the CCTV fitter thought it may be magnetic interference so now there's a thicker, more insulated cable in use.

Lets hope that stops the weirdness.