Owenpizechina

which security camera brand is better?

i wonder to know which camera brand is more cost-effective? like Dahua, hikvision, axis.....

please give some suggestion and the reason.

thanks " title="Applause" />

pick a suppler/dealer that provides tech support and warranty. Tell them what you want to accomplish and they should be able to help you pick out equipment that falls within your budget.

Nowadays there are different brands which are providing hidden security cameras. Last month I had bought one small hidden night vision Titathink Wifi IP camera at only in $169.90. That was superb.

But most people stay away from junk now.

Titathink. Crap

i wonder to know which camera brand is more cost-effective? like Dahua, hikvision, axis.....

please give some suggestion and the reason.

thanks " title="Applause" />

For me better is Dahua, i mount lot of it. Especially analog CVI, work perfectly. You can see my work at www.sektor.rs/galerija.html

Dahua have good P2P, much better that HIk. For Hik you need to build account on hik connect site, need 10 min for that. Also if you forgot that account, dvr will be lockt.

Dahua have much better server respond time, faster...

Hi Dear

Udemy is not my website , it's a world wide Website , include more than 65000 courses from experts

Thanks

you should look for commercial security product, retail product will be good but doesn't have quality for long time service, hikvision is one of the most important brand in the world today check on the website different models. 

You need to check and select the proper camera depend on your location.

9 hours ago, dicsan1001 said:

you should look for commercial security product, retail product will be good but doesn't have quality for long time service, hikvision is one of the most important brand in the world today check on the website different models. 

You need to check and select the proper camera depend on your location.

Can you please explain which on your website is commercial..

i don’t understand retail products  ???

every product sold is a retail product