Sign in to follow this  
rdh824

EZVIZ Mini Trooper already registered-

I bought a EZVIZ Mini Trooper via the internet and its can't be returned(long story). It was opened registered and then returned before I got it. When trying to register it via the EZVIZ app its says its been previously registered. So I can;t use the camera unless I can get it reset.

Spoke with EZVIZ and they are no help at all. Saying for security purposes they cannot reset it. This is after they requested the model# , serial number, sales slip, etc., which I sent them.

Any ideas?

You need to contact whoever sold it to you. Only the original seller should reset it/delete it from someone else's P2P account.

(like, we only reset devices with serial numbers that have been sold by us)

Hi! Could you solve it?

I have a similar situation here, with a camera bought through Amazon. They didn't answer yet, as it was Friday evening already and the technical support was gone . I emailed EZVIZ, too, but according to you they won't help much...

Should I undoubtedly return it? I thought there would be another solution...

Thanks!

So how much did you pay for this used. From what I can see online it looks like brand new ones are not that much. As I keep repeating the supplier is almost as important as the product.

So how much did you pay for this used. From what I can see online it looks like brand new ones are not that much. As I keep repeating the supplier is almost as important as the product.

Hi. Thanks for the answer.

I paid 45 EUR instead of 70 EUR (new), and the product is really like new. And both the seller and sender is Amazon (it was an Amazon Warehouse deal). If it works properly, I see no reason for not buying something like that.

I've contacted both Amazon and EZVIZ, but as it's weekend I don't expect to get an answer before next week.

Should I definitely consider returning it? Or do you think there could be a solution?

Thanks!