fraaa1989

Dahua VTO2000A remotely access issue

Hi,

I have a big problem with my smart doorbell . I configured the Dahua VTO2000A and everything is ok expect one..... I'm not able to connect to the doorbeel from the gdmss app... also from SmartPSS

I tried anything.. I tried with the p2p but nothing, I tried to open the ports (and related port- forwarding) 80,443, 37777, 37778,554 but nothing. I registered a ddns and now I'm able to connect remotely to the admin page of the doorbell, but not from the app... (the ports are already opened and forwarded)

In the app I put as address the ddns address, port 37777, my user and pwd of the doorbell..

What am I wrong?

I had a headache by trying

Thx

Are you using an iPhone by chance? sounds like it might be an issue with IPV6. the iPhone will only use IPV6 addresses if they are available from your service provider. Most of dahua's stuff uses ipv4. ipv4 and ipv6 won't communicate to each other.

Hi,

with Wireshark I found that the problem was the password limit because the vto accept only 6 characters for this reason.

Now I've another problem. I bought a ip camera (HFW-1320S) and I tried to connect it to the VTH 1150, I used the web app configuration but I can put only six characters for the ip camera, but the minimum lenght for camera password is 8 .

Someone knows how to change the password limit of vto from 6 to 8?

Maybe a firmware update? the as-is firmware should be v3.100.

Thanks in advance.