sirs.rsml

CAM that facing lights

Hello All,

My company order me to buy a security camera that can be used even when there is a backlight, this is an outdoor camera that may facing a sun in the morning or sunset

Thanks,

Maybe someone know about Hikvision?

I have a several Hikvision camera and want to know what model that have blc,

What you are looking for is WDR.

All current Hikvision models will have BLC. I would say that all will also have DWDR (digital WDR), but you are interested on true WDR.

What you are looking for is WDR.

All current Hikvision models will have BLC. I would say that all will also have DWDR (digital WDR), but you are interested on true WDR.

I found some hikvision cctv that have wdr on this page

http://overseas.hikvision.com/en/search.aspx?c_kind=1&c_kind2=2&key=WDR&year=search

Can I use any of those camera, the camera will be installed at the entrance to recognize the person face

Hi all,

I recently installed 16 hikvision 2mp cameras. 4 cameras installed in a small room just near by a tube light. When the lights are on horizontal scrolling occurs inthe display area of these 4 cameras. When ligts are off no scrolling occurs.Please advise me how to solve this issue.

Hi all,

I recently installed 16 hikvision 2mp cameras. 4 cameras installed in a small room just near by a tube light. When the lights are on horizontal scrolling occurs inthe display area of these 4 cameras. When ligts are off no scrolling occurs.Please advise me how to solve this issue.

Hello, you may want to try LED bulbs. The flicker rate on the bulbs could be pretty close to the frame rate of the cameras. Or the camera is to close to the light and getting some interference? Poor ground on the light maybe?

Hi all,

Hello, you may want to try LED bulbs. The flicker rate on the bulbs could be pretty close to the frame rate of the cameras. Or the camera is to close to the light and getting some interference? Poor ground on the light maybe?

Thank you very much for your reply. The lights are LEDs and the cameras are verymuch close to the lights. This is a small room ( 2*2m) and no other place to install the camera. Can u please explain what u mean my poor ground on the light.

Hi all,

Thank you very much for your reply. The lights are LEDs and the cameras are very much close to the lights. This is a small room ( 2*2m) and no other place to install the camera. Can u please explain what u mean my poor ground on the light.

Possibly when the LED light fixtures were installed the ground wire was not totally secured. This may cause an issue with the lights that the camera is picking up. I'm simply brainstorming with this. It could very well be the cameras are just too close to the light. Maybe try some type of deflector (card board) on the light fixture to block the light from shining into the camera.