Server upgrade postponed

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: Accessing OSD on an SPI-M5-MRTI
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 1:22 pm 

Hello,
We currently added this M5 to our field camera set. We have 2 other DefendIR ED50 cameras. Those OSDs come right up. We use Windows based generic camera controller software. Pelco-D commands. After all that I've read on this board I should be able to use preset 95 to show the OSD. This preset works fine on the ED50s. That M5 though..... It has a crosshair and camera number on the display not to mention that the PTZ speeds are much to fast and need to be adjusted. When I send the preset 95 command to the camera the display only flashes the crosshair and does nothing else. I've also tried preset 85,90 and 91. All to no avail. I need to get into the OSD. Any advice would be appreciated.

V/r,
TV Tony

Post subject: Re: Accessing OSD on an SPI-M5-MRTI
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 4:39 pm 
Integrator

Hi. On most flir it is 64. It only shows up on camera 1

If you have not been into OSD before then either press 6 and 4 quick after each other or 6 and 4 with 2 seconds between each.

Also try 100 but that was for older units

Post subject: Re: Accessing OSD on an SPI-M5-MRTI
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:29 am 

We use a generic camera controller to send commands. It seems there is no way to hit any keys in sequence. Here is a screenshot of the controller. I have tried many of the OSD commands listed on the board and none seem to work. Check this out.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Please sign-in or register to view or download.

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]