Sign in to follow this  
Jabba2005

CCTV rewiring help

Hi Guys and Gals,

Im looking for your help please, i was given a few cameras where there cables where cut short, now id like to rewire them in order to work again and if possible use cat5e to rewire so colour coding is better understood so e.g. the power would be blue and blue white and say video for orange and orange white. i am unsure of what all the cable are for so managed to get inside and take pictures... anyone with a bit better knowlege of this could you help me even with say a wiring diagram, i am aware that i will need baluns and power aswell in order to connect each end into a power source and finally a DVR.

TPHDTVFCX

ddtktU

k1rS7p

cyvb09

hWsvtU

imNTDU

TPHDTVFC

n6rS7p

kCRunp

dwY77p

dLTJDU

As above all help in this matter is grateully appreciated...

Yours

Andy

Not sure if my image links are working but i seem to find right clicking lets me see them??

Hi Guys and Gals,

Im looking for your help please, i was given a few cameras where there cables where cut short, now id like to rewire them in order to work again and if possible use cat5e to rewire so colour coding is better understood so e.g. the power would be blue and blue white and say video for orange and orange white. i am unsure of what all the cable are for so managed to get inside and take pictures... anyone with a bit better knowlege of this could you help me even with say a wiring diagram, i am aware that i will need baluns and power aswell in order to connect each end into a power source and finally a DVR.

TPHDTVFCX

ddtktU

k1rS7p

cyvb09

hWsvtU

imNTDU

TPHDTVFC

n6rS7p

kCRunp

dwY77p

dLTJDU

As above all help in this matter is grateully appreciated...

Yours

Andy