rory

Weatherproof Ceiling Mount Housing

Hi

Does anyone know of any weatherproof Ceiling Mount Enclosures, whether it be a Dome or other. I am looking to switch from the Bullet Cameras at the night club, so a traditional camera for best quality, and need something to put it in. The cameras would be mounted to the outdoor ceiling, where the bars are located, and need something weatherproof as the rain comes under and hits the cameras during heavy storms.

It doesnt have to be vandal proof, but that would be a plus.

And any suggestions on an all in one outdoor dome, the best you may have tested or used. I was looking at the ganz ZC domes with the AI Varifocal Lens 2-4mm, with the COmputar lenses, since they have some good lenses, they may be better than the rest?

Thanks

Rory

check out

http://www.watch24seven.com

They have a few shown (silent witness) but several others available.

bCam

Thanks, but I havent found a manufacturer yet that meets this demand, for a full sized traditional camera, unless you use their compact sized cameras. I know about the mini domes, they just dont give the same great image as a traditional camera.

But looks like mini domes are the only way to go right now.

Rory

I would think it depends on the on the CCD .. if you put a 1/3 ccd in either with the correct optics (which I believe are available), same... thats why the traditional style cameras are getting so small... some not much longer than a bullet.

I am interested in this too for an upcoming project .... i will let you know if I see anything.... and visa versa....

I would think it depends on the on the CCD .. if you put a 1/3 ccd in either with the correct optics (which I believe are available), same... thats why the traditional style cameras are getting so small... some not much longer than a bullet.

I am interested in this too for an upcoming project .... i will let you know if I see anything.... and visa versa....

The tradtional cameras, full sized, are much better images than a compact or micro lens.

Rory