Xyrium

Need one indoor cam, the usual suspects

Hello Folks,

I've been reading through this forum for a few days, and it seems the following brands are respectable for home video: Hikvision, Dahua, Brickcom, Messoa, and Vivotek. Most for which can even be purchased through places like Amazon.

This said, I'm looking for two of the same cameras, which have the following requirements, give or take:

2MP at 30FPS

Under $300 each

Would love pan and tilt but will settle for set screws

IR to around 25ft

Works with Blue Iris to dump video to my PC

POE, or Wifi wouldn't be bad since it makes for easy location setting

I think that covers it. So far, I'm looking at the NCC800 from Messoa, (edit: the Vivotek FD8164) and the MB-200Ap from Brickom. Any other ideas? Thanks for your help guys.

Honestly, I would go with Foscam as long as you are not looking at things too terribly far away. In a typical room, those will be more than adequate and they work with Blue Iris.

Thanks for your response. I currently have a pair of Foscam 9831s, and was hoping a 2MP cam would bring greater clarity, though I've also read that some folks think the difference isn't noticeable. I didn't think I could get my hands on a 3MP cam for that price, so I was stretching my dollar with the 2MP.

Hello Folks,

I've been reading through this forum for a few days, and it seems the following brands are respectable for home video: Hikvision, Dahua, Brickcom, Messoa, and Vivotek. Most for which can even be purchased through places like Amazon.

This said, I'm looking for two of the same cameras, which have the following requirements, give or take:

2MP at 30FPS

Under $300 each

Would love pan and tilt but will settle for set screws

IR to around 25ft

Works with Blue Iris to dump video to my PC

POE, or Wifi wouldn't be bad since it makes for easy location setting

I think that covers it. So far, I'm looking at the NCC800 from Messoa, (edit: the Vivotek FD8164) and the MB-200Ap from Brickom. Any other ideas? Thanks for your help guys.

Hi there,

This GSM security camera must fit, I also bought one for my big house. It's easy to use, you install it in your room, then connect it to your phone and the camera will detect any motion and take pictures and send to your phone, so you can check your house wherever you are!

I bought it here, let me find the link for you.

www.chinavasion.com/jfxi-SurveillanceSecurity/

245256_1.jpg