cabin31

Looking for a very sensitive IP camera

I am looking for a very sensitive IP(PoE) camera.

The use of it is like this:

Two of the cameras are installed at both side of a entrance of a parking lot.

A sedan comes into the parking lot at a very low speed, about less than 20Km/h(12.5mile/h), and while it passes the entrance the camera takes pictures and send it to a server.

The server saves the images as snap shots and moving picture, and also simultaneously check if there is a any scratch or broken vestige on both side of the sedan, and if there is the server detect it and cause alarm.

What I am looking for is a camera that can be able to detect that like things.

It will be industrial camera and if find the right one I expect the quantity will be quite big and on going.

Please help me out.

Thanks,

What you are talking about does not exist. Theoretically code could be written for such a thing but it would need a lot of code, a huge reference library, and I cant see how it would have a commercial application.

You would need to install a vision system to look for defects which can be done but since there are so many different vehicles with different body styles, colors and existing damage it would be very difficult. Cognex cameras are one type of camera that can detect defects, etc but only under perfect lighting and a fixed distance from the camera.

HI, i guess that you may need a intelligent transportation system camera to check and record the license plate No. I make such camera and lens. maybe you contact with me by email steve@daansmart.com.

HI, i guess that you may need a intelligent transportation system camera to check and record the license plate No. I make such camera and lens. maybe you contact with me by email steve@daxxxxxx.com.

I MAKE SUCH A CAMERA ....... The hik copy more junk from China

See your business is only 2 months old. And your website

Spam = junk

HI, i guess that you may need a intelligent transportation system camera to check and record the license plate No. I make such camera and lens. maybe you contact with me by email steve@daxxxxxx.com.

I MAKE SUCH A CAMERA ....... The hik copy more junk from China

See your business is only 2 months old. And your website

Spam = junk

````````````````````````````````

Yes, my business is only two month. The lens I am promoting is from same supplier with Hik. I just sell lens. What my advantages is that I know good suppliers. my web is www.daancctv.com.

The sensitive camera need senstive lens. F1.2 aperture, big image size, more than 6Mp or 8Mp resolution. If my information doesnot help you, allow me applogize.

I make such camera and lens

What my advantages is that I know good suppliers

Well instead of spam ... Put a sample image up

But please just footage not your company name ...... You have said can do what OP needs

Not gonna happen with a moving vehicle unless you have total control of the lighting.

I would also add that some traffic control devices that can dictate the speed of each vehicle to something in a predictable range.

I have one model to recommend because it send me more than 10 thousands email alerts with pictures on night.

Thank you for your comment. But what you posted is not clear to me.

Did you mean you have one recommandable camera model for my application?

If it is so would you please let me know the camera model name, what is your application for and how does it work.

Thank you much!

Not gonna happen with a moving vehicle unless you have total control of the lighting.

I would also add that some traffic control devices that can dictate the speed of each vehicle to something in a predictable range.

Thank you for your comments.

I have sent you PM several times but don't get your reply so far, and I also visited you homepage but I coudn't find any particular.

If you have a solution for my application, Would you please hel me?

Thanks