klerg

Wireless Security Camera help

I have an EZVIZ EZGuard outdoor wireless security camera with 2-way audio. I'm wondering how does it work? It's connected to my Wi-Fi but does not show up as a device on the network. Also, I have no way of accessing it on my PC, but only thru the app on phone. Is some way to view the camera on a PC?

Thanks

I have an EZVIZ EZGuard outdoor wireless security camera with 2-way audio. I'm wondering how does it work? It's connected to my Wi-Fi but does not show up as a device on the network. Also, I have no way of accessing it on my PC, but only thru the app on phone. Is some way to view the camera on a PC?

Thanks

Hello! Do you try to use EZVIZ PC Stusdio?

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 12:06 PM, tragic_audio said:

Hello! Do you try to use EZVIZ PC Stusdio?

Appreciate it, that seems to work but will not let me adjust motion detection at all. Also, I'd still like to find the camera as a device on my network. EZVIZ PC Studio shows a 'Devices on LAN' section but does not identify any network name or IP address. 

On 12/13/2018 at 7:52 PM, klerg said:

Thanks

Did you manage to sort out this problem. Are you impressed with the camera?

An IP camera, or an Internet Protocol camera, is a type of video camera that sends videos and images through internet. Buy IP Camera are usually used for surveillance purposes. Ip camera does not require a local recording device, they just need to be connected to an internet (wired/wireless). IP camera or Netcam are used for surveillance that are directly accessible from any part of the world with our mobile phones or PC’s, but they should be connected to the internet.

19 minutes ago, Arnodl4 said:

There have some good spy camere apps you know. Simply try Buy crap Hope that help. 

Why would anyone still buy junk