dc7669

KKMoon Model 805 P2P IP Camera Setup problem

1. I cannot connect to my KKMoon Model 805 IP Camera from my Android phone using cell phone network reliably.

I downloaded the CameraP2P softwares on my Android phone using the QR code came with the 1 sheet instruction with the camera. I am also able to access the IP Camera when I am on my home Wifi. If I am on cell phone network, I am not able to access the IP Camera reliably. I am sure that I can access to the IP Camera on a few occasions, but not reliably. To make things a bit more strange, I have 2 older IP Cameras with lower resolution at home on the same home Wifi network. I have no problem accessing them from my Android phone over cell phone network. Any idea on how to fix it? Or is it cell phone network bandwidth issues? Is 3G good enough?

2. KKMoon Model 805 IP Camera cannot send emails when it is motion-triggered.

The email setting was set up just the same as my 2 other older IP Cameras, but KKMoon Model 805 IP Camera cannot send emails to me even though there are logs of motion detection. Anything I should look at?

3. KKMoon Model 805 IP Camera cannot FTP photos when it is motion-triggered.

The FTP setting was set up just the same as my 2 other older IP Cameras, but KKMoon Model 805 IP Camera cannot FTP to me even though there are logs of motion detection. Anything I should look at?

I have been pulling my hairs out in the last few days. Any help/pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

dc7669

I have 2 older IP Cameras with lower resolution

I believe you have answered yourself...

CDMA is not that great with latency, I would also reduce FPS.