MicheleFletcher

Sannce 8CH-4 J Camera 1TB HDD System

Good Afternoon

I am after a little advice please. I bought a Sannce CCTV System and it all worked fine to start with through the monitor and also on the iphone app.

I then had to change Wireless Router and the CCTV has now stopped working remotely through the Iphone App. I have switched the CCTV System off and back on again and this has not resolved the issue. I have deleted the Iphone App and reinstalled and still has not resolved.

I went to the DVR and tried to test the connection and it does not connect, so this is perhaps the reason but I do not know how to reset or insert the informtion, this could be the IP Address or DNS. I have read in many forums that you do not need to set up a DNS and IP as it should work fine on its own. Is this correct? The systen is wired through ethernet cable and worked fine in the old router.

Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.

Michele

Many thanks for the reply.

The DHCP is enabled.

I have checked the information on the device and the Nat Status says Probing DNS? So I am assuming that possibly the router has firewall or something blocking the device connecting. Both lights on the back of the machine are working.

I have done a restore on the device but this has not resolved the issue. How can I change the Nat Status?

Your help is greatly appreciated.